Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code for All States Ahead of NFL Thanksgiving Slate
One of the best sports weekends of the year rolls on Thursday, and Caesars Sportsbook promo codes will unlock two great offers, depending on which state you’re signing up from and betting in.
Here’s how it works:
- Maryland: Use promo code ACTION4PICS (or this link). Caesars will give you $100 in free bets if your first bet is between $20-$100. If it’s more than $100, it’s “On Caesars,” which means you’ll get refunded in free bets if that first bet loses, up to $1,500.
- All other states: ACTION4FULL (or this link). You get a bet “On Caesars” up to $1,250. Again, if your first bet loses, you’ll get refunded in free bets equal to that amount you lost.
Confused? Don’t worry, we’ll explain more below using examples from Thursday.
Offer & Sign-Up Details
Here’s how to sign up at Caesars.
- Click here to sign up in Maryland and go here for any other state
- Enter your personal info like you would when signing up for anything else — name, address, phone number, last four digits of your SSN to verify your identity.
- Use ACTION4PICS in Maryland and ACTION4FULL in all other states
- Make that first bet, up to $1,500
- Get free bets or get refunded in free bets if your first bet loses, depending on the offer.
How the Maryland Offer Works
The Caesars Sportsbook Maryland promo code is better than what’s available in all other states but it’s a tad confusing.
Let’s break it down.
- If your first bet on the platform is anywhere between $20 and $100, you get $100 in free bets no matter what.
- If your first bet is over $100 and it loses, it’s “on Caesars.” So if it loses, you’ll be refunded in free bets equal to whatever you lost. Let’s say you bet $500 on the Cowboys -9.5 against the Giants and it loses — you’ll get $500 back in free bets.
This offer is a bit unique because most books will either offer free bets or a first bet on the house — not both if you’re betting different amounts.
How the Other Offer Works
The $1,250 bet “On Caesars” works like we just described — lose your first bet on the platform and you’ll be refunded in free bets, up to $1,250.
So if you bet $1,000 on the Vikings -2 against the Patriots and they don’t cover, you’ll get $1,000 in free bets.
OK, So How Do Free Bets Work?
Alright, if you’re new to legal online sports betting (especially in Maryland) you may have questions about how free bets work.
Think of it like this: Caesars is spotting your bet, and if it wins, you do you give them the free bet back.
Say you get $100 in free bets from this promo, and put it all on this same game parlay we cooked up — +137 on Uruguay and over 1 total goal.
Looking at this game with an odds perspective, the bookmakers have Uruguay as the moneyline favorite with -138 odds to go with a total of 2.5 goals. I do want to back the South American side, but I’m looking for a better price.
With that said, my best bet is a Single-Game Parlay, pairing a victory by La Celeste with the total flying over one goal at +137.
I have big question marks about how this Korean side is going to stack up against a very talented Uruguay midfield. I also wonder just how fit Son really is after having surgery earlier this month.
The Asian team will have to hold out a squad with dangerous strikers in Suárez, Cavani and Núñez, which is a frontline that could score multiple goals here.
In fact, there were at least two goals in five of Uruguay’s eight victories during qualifying and in 11-of-18 games overall.
I think the South American country has a great shot at topping Group H, and I’m happy to get them at a plus-money price in their opening match.
The Pick: Single Game Parlay – Uruguay ML & Total Over 1 Goal (+137)
That’s it! Any questions, check out our FAQ on every type of sportsbook promotion and what they all mean.