Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Banks $1,250 for Wednesday CBB Schedule
Caesars Sportsbook College Basketball Adama Sanogo, 1/11/2023
As college football comes to a close, basketball heats up with Wednesday's extensive schedule — ripe for betting with the Caesars Sportsbook promo code ACTION4FULL. This will access new bettors on the platform up to $1,250 for their first bet.
Here's a scenario: You sign up using Caesars Sportsbook promo code ACTION4FULL and bet $100 on Marquette to beat Connecticut straight up at +120. If the Golden Eagles succeed, you win $120 and keep your $100 like any other bet. But if the Huskies win, you'll get the full $100 back in Caesars bet credits.
Ohio bettors can take advantage of $1,500 in bet returns with ACTION41BET. So in total, there's two codes to use depending on your location:
- Caesars Ohio promo code: ACTION41BET
- All other states: ACTION4FULL
Let's examine this promotion a bit closer with UConn-Marquette at 7 p.m. We'll also explore bet credits at Caesars and more Wednesday betting strategies to tackle.
Signing Up With Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL (or ACTION41BET in Ohio).
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.
Digesting this Caesars Promo Code
Since Caesars is "staking our bet," it's best to pick a longshot. But we want to find something we can bet with confidence. We advise to bet with heads instead of hearts. Public bettors lose more often than not because of betting on things such as historic franchises, teams with star players and whoever is getting the most media coverage.
Betting against the public puts you on the sportsbook’s side, and the house always wins. Let's look at how UConn and Marquette stack up to seek a value bet for this Caesars promotion.
No. 6 UConn Huskies (-140) vs. No. 25 Marquette Golden Eagles (+120) at Caesars
This marquee Big East matchup features two sound programs riding success into their first meeting of the season. UConn (15-2) had a two-game skid to open the New Year against the likes of Xavier and Providence, but rebounded with a 69-60 victory over Creighton on the back of Adama Sanogo (26 PTS, 9 REB, 1 AST). Marquette (13-4) is rolling through a four-game win streak after squashing Georgetown 95-73 in their last contest. Kam Jones supplied the boost with 17 points to complement four assists.
Jones leads the Golden Eagles with 16.1 PPG while Sanogo the Huskies with 17.9. The clash of these two schemes will present the offensive potency of Shaka Smart's lineup against Dan Hurley's elite balance on both ends of the court. Beyond Sanogo's production, the points come from everywhere in this UConn lineup. Seven Huskies have recorded seven-or-more points per game. All while the Golden Eagles boast four in the double digits. Caesars has the Huskies favored by two points, but there's room for plenty of possibilities.
The Pick: Marquette +2 + Over 148 at +264
How Does This Bet Settle?
Say I bet $100 on this two-leg same game parlay. Both legs covering would get me a $364 payout. But a loss returns my $100 in the form of bet credits.
We always suggest to find a line that’s plus — whether for promo code bets or using bet credits. It's how you rake in more monetary winnings over time, which is what’s called expected value. So, it's not necessarily about how many bets you win or lose.
Bet credits don't always have to be used all at once. I'll take $50 of the $100 and place it on Boise State to beat UNLV at +105, which Caesars has as the market's best price. If the Broncos win, I'll gain $52.50 of real cash I can withdraw or keep betting with. If not however, I lose the $50 in bet credits like a usual wager would go.
More Ways to Bet Wednesday's CBB Slate
- Follow Shane McNichol's complete game preview of UConn-Marquette and see why he's betting Marquette ATS.
- Three Man Weave has Wednesday's three best bets for college basketball, which involve the under for Indiana-Penn State.
- Anthony Dabbundo gives a fresh take on betting the spread for Virginia Tech when they play visit to Syracuse.
- More Big East action is on tap as Charlie Disturco gives reasoning to riding Creighton ATS against Xavier.