Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Nets $1,500 in Maryland, $1,250 Everywhere Else
- Caesars Sportsbook is serving up $1,500 on the house for new users in Maryland, and $1,250 for all other states.
- That means if your first bet loses, you'll be refunded in free bets equal to whatever you lost.
- Learn more about the offer with examples from Saturday below.
Here's how they work
- Maryland: Use promo code ACTION4PICS to get $100 in free bets if your first bet on the platform is less than $100. And if your first bet is over $100, it's "On Caesars", meaning you'll get free bets back if it loses.
- Other Caesars states: Use promo code ACTION4FULL to get a first bet on the house up to $1,250.
Caesars Maryland Offer
The Caesars Maryland offer has two parts, sort of. It just depends on how much you bet.
- If your first bet on the platform is between $20 and $100, you get $100 in free bets.
- If your first bet is over $100, it's "on Caesars." That means if it loses, you'll be refunded in free bets an equal amount to whatever you lost, assuming it's less than $1,500. So if your first bet is $1,500 on Georgia -17.5 vs. LSU and it loses, you'll get back $1,500 back in free bets.
Most sportsbooks will either offer free bets or a first bet on the house as a first-time sign-up bonus, not either/or.
Here's how it works. Let's say you deposit and bet $500 on Coastal Carolina moneyline at +250 against Troy in Saturday's Sun Belt Championship Game. You should always try to max out these promotions to the full amount, but not everyone is comfortable risking $1,500.
- If Coastal wins, you profit $1,250, and you keep the $500 you deposited and bet originally.
- If Coastal loses, you get $500 back in free bets.
Caesars Offer in Other States
The offer in all other states works exactly like the second part of the Maryland offer — its a first bet on the house, but up to $1,250 instead of $1,500.
Say you make your first bet on Purdue moneyline against J.J. McCarthy and Michigan — priced at +600. You put $100 on it.
- If Purdue wins, you profit $600 and keep the original $100.
- If Purdue loses, you get $100 back in free bets.
You'll then have to use those free bets and turn them into real cash that can be withdrawn.
That's it! Any questions, check out our FAQ on every type of sportsbook promotion and what they all mean.
Caesars Terms & Conditions
Here are the nitty gritty of what you need to know about the Caesars offer:
- Be 21 or older
- physically present in a State or Commonwealth where sports wagering is legal and Caesars is duly licensed, permitted or authorized to operate including, without limitation, the state of Maryland when wagering, and
have successfully opened a new Caesars Sportsbook Mobile or Online
- Account for the first time in the state of Maryland (“Caesars Account”), inclusive of automated or manual identification verification, during the Promotion Period. Caesars will determine the time of account opening based on an automatic system timestamp that is triggered when the account opening process is completed. For the avoidance of doubt, Patrons that have an existing Caesars Account or William Hill Account in any other State shall not be eligible to participate in this Promotion, even if they re-register during the
- Promotion Period within the same state.
- Opening a Caesars Account is free.
- Must register their Caesars Account using an eligible promo code (“Promo Code”) during the Promotion Period, for the opportunity to earn a Free Bet (“Eligible Patron(s)”).
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- The following individuals are not eligible to enter the Promotion:
Individuals who are excluded from online wagering, either through a government program or by their own request, are not eligible.
Individuals who have previously registered for a Caesars Sportsbook account in a state other than Maryland.