MLB Wildcard Friday: Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code ACTION4FULL Grabs $1,250
- If you're looking to sign up at Caesars and claim the full promo code offer for the MLB Wildcard on Friday, I've laid out the simple steps below.
- I'll illustrate a couple scenarios for how first-bet insurance and free bets can play out.
- I've also provided some thoughts and analysis on how you can use your bet on Phillies-Cardinals Friday afternoon.
Friday launches the MLB Postseason into action with four Game 1 Wildcard matchups. Caesars Sportsbook promo code ACTION4FULL will get $1,250 in first-bet insurance for new users aspiring to bet on any game.
What this means is that up to $1,250 can be wagered on any of the MLB Wildcard or CFB games airing on Friday.
If you lose, you will be refunded whatever amount you wagered in "free bets."
More specific information is to follow below.
Use ACTION4FULL at checkout or this link if you haven't signed up as of yet.
How to Use First-Bet Insurance and Free Bets
First, the best way to use promo codes is on plus-money wagers — +150, +350, etc. You'll see more expected value over time. So don't just look for the favorable play all the time — unless you'd like to combine a couple of them for a parlay to juice up the odds.
These are the two scenarios that could come with your first-bet insurance:
- If your first bet wins: you keep the winnings and your deposit
- If your first bet loses: you’ll get refunded in free bets equal to your wager.
Let's say you'd like to wager $650. Phillies-Cardinals presents several interesting narratives that can be translated into opportunity.
The Cardinals will use Jose Quintana (6-7, 2.93 ERA) to face Zach Wheeler (12-7, 2.82 ERA). While the Cardinals finished the season six games ahead of the Phillies and clinched their division, they've trended downward through September.
A lot of that is due to both headline stars in Paul Goldschmidt and Nolan Arenado struggling to stay afloat in OPS heading into October. The Cardinals have relied heavily on their 42-year-old future HOF Albert Pujols as of late.
They also haven't found relative success against Wheeler in the meetings they faced him this season. The Phillies took four of seven regular season meetings.
Our expert, Doug Ziefel, gives insight as to why the Phillies' bats possess the right intangibles that could shake Quintana:
This is a matchup of two teams trending in opposite directions. The Cardinals’ bats have cooled off significantly, and their decision to start Quintana is peculiar given the Phillies’ excellent splits and contact metrics.
On the other side, we should have complete confidence to back Wheeler in Game 1, as he has the Cardinals’ number and has shown it on multiple occasions. Even if they do catch him for a long ball or two, expect him to settle in as the Phillies’ right-handed bats provide him run support.
Pick: Phillies +1.5 + Over 4.5 Runs (+270)
*This was written previous to game commencement. The Phillies won this game 6-3, so this can be used as a mock example.
- If the parlay hits, you'll win $1,755 ($650 x 2.7) and also keep the $650 you placed the bet with. You have a total of $2,405.
- If the parlay doesn't hit, you'll get $650 back in free bets.
Free bets can only used to place a wager. If that wager wins, you'll collect the profits — you won't keep the free bet money though.
Let's go with the parlay doesn't hit scenario (you don't have to wager all of your free bets at once, but we will in this example).
Indiana will host No. 4 Michigan on Saturday afternoon and this game is bound to be a blow out. With a significantly better run game and superior quarterback against a weak secondary, the Wolverines should set the tempo throughout this game. It's also something to consider that the last five meetings between these two in Indiana having eclipsed the over.
Here's some more context from our CFB expert, Brad Cunningham:
Michigan feels like it has a new offense with J.J. McCarthy under center. The Wolverines have played an easy schedule to date, but gaining 6.9 yards per play while ranking fourth in Success Rate and 10th in EPA/Play is nothing to scoff at.
Even against Iowa, one of the best defenses in the country, Michigan still gained close to 5.0 yards per play and ran the ball for over four yards per carry, which is something few offenses have done recently.
Blake Corum has been outstanding while taking over as the lead running back. He’s averaging 6.6 yards per carry, has 10 touchdowns, owns 17 runs of 10+ yards and is posting a 89.2 PFF Rushing Grade.
Additionally, even if Indiana goes three-and-out every time, its lightning-fast pace will give Michigan a plethora of opportunities to run up the score.
Pick: Michigan -22.5 + Over 59.5 Points (+209)
- If the parlay hits, you win $1,358.50, but would not keep your $650 in free bets.
- If the parlay doesn't hit, you end up with $0.
Here's some additional reading if any of the above seems unclear:
How to Sign Up for Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.