Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Acquires $1,250 in Free Bets for Tuesday Slate
Tuesday’s miscellany of events comprise NHL, NBA, college football and basketball betting action. Caesars Sportsbook presents their usual first-bet insurance promo plus several offers for Ohio and Maryland bettors:
- ACTION4FULL gets new users in any location up to $1,250 in first-bet insurance when they place a bet Tuesday.
- ACTIONTIX is an exclusive offer to Ohio users that grants a free $100 upon betting $20+ and also gives entry into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
- ACTION41H is an exclusive pre-register offer for Maryland users. New users can deposit $20 to get four $25 free bets that can be used once betting goes live in Maryland on Nov. 21.
In order to illustrate how first-bet insurance works, I’ll use an example from one of Tuesday’s events. The headlining NHL matchup of the night is between the Dallas Stars and the Tampa Bay Lightning — let’s dive in.
First-Bet Insurance: Stars-Lightning
Hockey always presents good underdog value due to the volatile nature of the game. Betting underdogs are great in accruing expected value over time — something you especially want to do with a promotion. Regardless of the lose-win ratio, you’re still profiting more over time.
Let’s see how this game looks before deciding how to use first-bet insurance on Tuesday:
Dallas Stars: +110 at Caesars Sportsbook
It’s either prove that a hot start is validated or show the signs of regression; playing the Lightning is usually a good litmus test for such. Joe Pavelski, Jason Robertson and Roope Hintz have been the NHL’s most pungent line — tallying 59 combined points and accounting for 41% of the Stars’ offensive output.
Jake Oettinger had a rocky start in his first game back from injury, but followed it up with a 37-save effort to defeat the Flyers 5-1 on Sunday. The second-year starter has emerged sensationally since the 2021 playoffs. He holds a scintillating 1.80 GAA and a .936 SV% heading into Tuesday’s face-off against the decade’s most looming presence.
Tampa Bay Lightning: -130 at Caesars Sportsbook
The Lightning wield one of the other most effective lines in the NHL. Since John Cooper promoted Brandon Hagel, it’s been a stimulant for Nikita Kucherov and Brayden Point. The speed and skill of the two latters are complemented by Hagel’s tough, play-making profile.
Andrei Vasilevskiy has allowed 3+ goals in his last five starts, so it will be interesting to watch whether he can reel it in against a tough 5-on-5 Dallas team.
Tampa doesn’t have the same stranglehold on the Atlantic Division that they’ve grasped for the last three seasons. They’ve displayed a couple of lopsided losses this season, including the 5-1 defeat to Washington on Nov. 11. They rebounded with an assertive 6-3 victory against Washington on Sunday, but urgency hasn’t been coming as consistently thus far.
Pick: The Stars are presenting solid underdog value being priced at +110. This notion combined with the goaltending matchup could make for betting a low-scoring Stars victory.
Placing Your First-Bet Insurance Bet
Alrighty, so let’s devise this one game parlay with first-bet insurance at Caesars:
|Under 6.0 Total Goals||-105|
Let’s pretend we bet $100 on this. Here’s the outcome:
- Parlay hits: We pocket $310 and hold on to the $100 deposit. We’ve got ourselves $410 to do whatever we want with.
- Parlay loses: We get back $100 in free bets.
*If you’re in Ohio and are using ACTIONTIX for the bet $20, get $100 plus Cavs ticket entry offer, the above would work the same. The only difference is you will get $100 in free bets win or lose.
View how Action Network’s NHL analysts Nicholas Martin and Michael Leboff are approaching Stars-Lightning on Tuesday in Line Change!:
Caesars not in your state? Check out the latest BetMGM bonus code.
Pouncing on Free Bets
Free bets are essentially house money. The books will restore what you lost with it, but you must bet it — there’s no withdrawing. You can keep the profits.
Say that Stars-Lightning becomes a barn burning Tampa victory; we lose Tuesday. We now have our $100 in free bets and place it on this Wednesday NHL parlay.
- There are two end results:
- The parlay hits: We win $503 and lose the $100 in free bets.
- The parlay misses: We’re back to the all-encouraging $0.
More Tuesday Free Bets to Consider
As mentioned above, there’s plenty of ways to use free bets if you should have them heading into Tuesday night:
- Action’s staff breaks down the pair of CFB MACtion games on Tuesday with these 7 p.m. best bets.
- We’ve also given a digest to the expansive menu of NBA with 3 best bets that feature Knicks-Jazz and Nets-Kings.
- Two marquee matchups hit the college hardwood on Tuesday with Kentucky-Michigan State and Duke-Kansas.
Things to Know With Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.