Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Nets $1,250 for Titans-Packers
While Rodgers aims to savor the Packers playoff status, Caesars Sportsbook promo code presents their usual free-bet-return if your first bet loses, plus several offers for Ohio and Maryland bettors on Thursday Night Football:
- ACTION4FULL gets new users in any location up to $1,250 in free bets if your first bet loses.
- ACTIONTIX is an exclusive offer to Ohio users that grants a free $100 upon betting $20+ and also gives entry into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
- ACTION41H is an exclusive pre-register offer for Maryland users. New users can deposit $20 to get four $25 free bets that can be used once betting goes live in Maryland on Nov. 21.
All three promotions are a means to acquire free bets, but let’s take a look at ACTION4FULL as it’s available anywhere. We’ll preview Titans-Packers for your first bet and iron out the steps below.
First-Bet Insurance: Titans-Packers
We want to find a line that’s plus. Promotions are great opportunities to take advantage on slightly riskier bets. Also, we’ll make more money back over time, which is what’s called expected value.
Here are the narratives on both sides of the gridiron heading into 8:15 p.m. ET kick-off:
Green Bay Packers: +143 at Caesars Sportsbook
After a string of embarrassing performances against a range of challenge levels, the Packers were able to conjure offense Week 10. They used their backfield tandem of Aaron Jones and A.J. Dillon efficiently to beat the Cowboys, as the two combined for 221 yards of offense and a touchdown.
Part of the reason the Packers have underperformed is that Rodgers has struggled to nourish any chemistry with this young receiving core. In Week 10, that changed. Rodgers and rookie wideout Christian Watson connected for three touchdowns and 107 yards. It could have just been lightning in a bottle, but we can at least expect to see more targets going Watson’s way. Ironically, Rodgers has 17 passing scores on the year, which is tied for fifth in the NFL.
This defensive unit has had issues stopping the run, which could be a problem facing Derrick Henry. However, they’re a top five rank in passing yards allowed. They did snag two balls from Dak Prescott and have a much friendlier matchup against Ryan Tannehill.
Tennessee Titans: -170 at Caesars Sportsbook
The No. 1 reason that the Titans sit at 6-3 atop the lowly AFC South is their defense’s consistency. They’ve forced a total of 13 turnovers and rank first in third-down defense and rushing touchdowns allowed. Opposing backs are averaging only 3.9 yards per attempt against Tennessee. So if the Packers backfield struggles, the Titans secondary can focus on exposing Rodgers with his pass-catchers.
Henry had a modest Week 10 output against Denver — recording 53 yards and a lackluster 2.9 yards per carry. As mentioned above, the Packers aren’t the stingiest against backs — ranking 28th and 29th in rushing yards and attempts allowed, respectively. The 6’3” bruiser has 129 yards and no scores in his two career games against Green Bay. Perhaps Thursday presents a ripe chance to change that.
The Titans grovel back to Tannehill under center after thrusting Malik Willis into a premature limelight. Tannehill has won five starts in a row. He’s been conservative with the football — only crossing the 200-yard mark twice in that span, but also only throwing one interception. I’d expect him to lean even more on Henry again given the matchup.
Placing Your First-Bet Insurance Bet
Now that we know what we’re watching, we can seek a fruitful line by creating a parlay:
|Derrick Henry ATD||-180|
|Aaron Rodgers Over 241.5 Pass Yards||-101|
Suppose we deposit and bet $100 on this. These are our first-bet insurance possibilities:
- Parlay hits: We win $360 and keep the $100. We now have $460 to do whatever we’d like with.
- Parlay loses: We receive $100 in free bets once the bet settles.
*If you’re in Ohio and are using ACTIONTIX for the bet $20, get $100 plus Cavs ticket entry offer, the above would work the same. The only difference is you will get $100 in free bets win or lose.
Caesars not in your state? Check out the latest BetMGM bonus code.
Free Bets: A Second Chance to Profit
Once you have free bets from a book, you can use them to bet with, but not withdraw. The profits will be real money you can keep.
Let’s say the Packers win by two possessions through their run game and Derrick Henry puts up a lemon. We lose the above parlay and have $100 in free bets for the weekend.
We bet this Week 11 NFL Sunday parlay with the $100 in free bets:
- The results would be as follows:
- The parlay hits: We win $786. The $100 is dust in the wind.
- The parlay misses: We have zilcho.
Want to get an even closer look at Titans-Packers? Action betting experts Stuckey and Chris Raybon preview this Thursday Night Football matchup and what best bets you should target:
Things to Know With Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.