NFL Week 11: Caesars Promo Code Unlocks $1,250 for Browns-Bills, Any Sunday Game
The Cleveland Browns and Buffalo Bills will swap a six-inch snow storm for an indoor date in Detroit on Sunday afternoon.
Caesars also has a pair of live offers for Ohio and Maryland bettors for all NFL Week 11 action:
- ACTION4FULL gets new users in any location up to $1,250 in free bets if your first bet loses.
- ACTIONTIX is an exclusive offer to Ohio users that grants a free $100 upon betting $20+ and also gives entry into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
- ACTION41H is an exclusive pre-register offer for Maryland users. New users can deposit $20 to get four $25 free bets that can be used once betting goes live in Maryland on Nov. 21.
All three promotions are a means to acquire free bets, but let’s take a look at ACTION4FULL as it’s available anywhere. We’ll preview Titans-Packers for your first bet and iron out the steps below.
Caesars Promo Preview: Browns-Bills
A line that’s plus is best in this scenario; promotions are great opportunities to take advantage on slightly riskier bets.
Also, we’ll make more money back over time, which is what’s called expected value.
Here’s how these two teams stack up come 1 p.m. kickoff:
Cleveland Browns: +143 at Caesars Sportsbook
Jacoby Brisset isn’t the sexiest name under center per se, but he’s sneakily ranked seventh in QBR rankings with a number 61.7. Although the Browns are 3-6, Brisset has performed admirably as a game manager that leans on his backfield and hasn’t thrown a pick since Week 6.
Nick Chubb has continued to prove himself as one of the league’s most efficient tailbacks — raking in 904 yards on the year with a meaty 5.7 YPC. Despite a top ten rushing offense, the Browns have been horrendous against it on the other side of the football. They rank 32nd. This makes for an inevitably tough matchup facing a top rushing quarterback.
Buffalo Bills: -170 at Caesars Sportsbook
After a heart-breaking OT defeat to Minnesota last week, the Bills should be out for blood against a leaky Browns defense. This game should be like visiting the candy store for Josh Allen, who will have an abundance of choices in exploiting Cleveland through the ground and air game. Lest we forget that this game will now be played indoors.
The Bills still have arguably the best defense in the NFL; they rank first in interceptions and second in points allowed. The Vikings may have tallied 33 in their OT win, but previous to that game, the Bills hadn’t allowed more than 20 points to an opponent. Expect them to focus on wrapping up Chubb so Brisset can be exposed through the air.
Placing Your First Bet
Let’s create a good line by making a three-leg parlay based on what we might expect in Browns-Bills:
|Josh Allen Over 272.5 Pass Yards||-113|
|Nick Chubb ATD||-125|
Suppose we deposit and bet $100 on this. Here’s what can happen:
- Parlay hits: We win $634 and keep the $100. We now have $734 to do whatever we’d like with.
- Parlay loses: We receive $100 in free bets once the bet settles.
*If you’re in Ohio and are using ACTIONTIX for the bet $20, get $100 plus Cavs ticket entry offer, the above would work the same. The only difference is you will get $100 in free bets win or lose.
Caesars not in your state? Check out the latest BetMGM bonus code.
Using Free Bets to Your Advantage
Once you have free bets from a book, you can use them to bet with, but not withdraw. The profits will be real money you can keep.
Suppose we lose our Browns-Bills bet and now have $100 in free bets.
We bet this late window parlay with all of it.
- The results would be as follows:
- The parlay hits: We win $771. The $100 is gone however.
- The parlay misses: We win $0.
Want to get an even closer look at Browns-Bills? Let our experts take you inside the best betting intel in the biz:
The Caesars FYI
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.