Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Gets $1,250 Value for Steelers-Colts on MNF
The Pittsburgh Steelers visit the Indianapolis Colts for Week 12's edition of Monday Night Football and the Caesars Sportsbook promo codeACTION4FULL gets up to $1,250 for new users betting on the game.
Both clubs skate on thin ice in regards to their playoff aspirations and a loss at this stature could be the nail in the coffin. Aside from that narrative, Monday's primetime game features two mundane offenses clashing with close odds.
There's also live offers available in both Maryland and Ohio at Caesars Sportsbook. Here's what each will look like:
- ACTION4FULL gets newusers in any location up to $1,250 in free bets if their first bet loses at Caesars.
- ACTION4PICSis exclusive to Maryland bettors and nets $100 in free bets if your first wager is between $20 and $100. If you bet more than $100, it becomes “On Caesars” up to $1,500 — meaning they’ll refund you in free bets equal to the amount you lose, should it lose.
- ACTIONTIX is an exclusive offer to Ohio users that grants a free $100 upon betting $20+ and also gives entry into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
We'll peel back the layers of ACTION4FULL below as it pertains to all locations; all three are meant to acquire free bets anyway.
Caesars Promo: A Walk Through
If you're ever betting with a promotion, it's an opportunity to bet a longshot. We suggest that you do this because:
- You accrue more expected value over time the more you bet — even if it feels like you're losing more bets.
- If your bet loses, the book will stake your loss with "free bets," which you can use to wager with as a second chance.
Steelers-Colts Bet Preview
We can identify a bet that resembles such (and we're more confident with) by assessing some key details of the game:
Pittsburgh Steelers: +118 with Caesars Sportsbook
The Steelers are facing down what could very well be Mike Tomlin's first losing season in his 15-year head coaching career with Pittsburgh. The first reason behind this being their wildly inefficient passing offense. It's the first year Tomlin has been without Ben Roethlisberger and rookie Kenny Pickett has been settling in with a 43.6 QBR. It's been a challenge to form a consistent chemistry with receivers Dionte Johnson (5.1 receptions per game) and George Pickens (3.3 receptions per game).
It doesn't make it any easier that that the Colts do wield a top-five passing defense in both yards and attempts. However, the Colts only have four interceptions on the year as opposed to the 1.2 per game they averaged in 2021. Both Johnson (63 yards in Week 10) and Pickens (83 yards and a touchdown in Week 11) are springing off their best stat lines with Pickett in the last two games, respectively. It's nothing to write home about, but given their backs-to-the-wall position, a breakout isn't out of the question.
Indianapolis Colts: -140 with Caesars Sportsbook
The obvious key to the Colts achieving any success with the ball is Jonathan Taylor sustaining high numbers. The 2021 rushing champion has started to show sparks of his fierce capabilities in the two games since Jeff Saturday took the headset. Taylor scored in both games and has averaged 128.5 yards. Saturday seems to understand giving the ball to your best player is beneficial, as Taylor's volume has bumped since the coaching change.
Parris Campbell has emerged as a bright spot in the pass-catching game for Indianapolis. Campbell has also surged in the two games since Saturday took over — posting an average of 71.5 yards and a score. While Pittsburgh will focus on using their more-savvy rush defense to contain Taylor, Matt Ryan will likely look to target a pulsating Campbell. The Steelers rank 24th and 30th in pass yards and touchdowns, respectively.
Submitting a Wager
So, let's conjure this parlay to bet based on the thoughts from above:
|Kenny Pickett Over 215.5 Pass Yards
|Jonathan Taylor ATD
|Parris Campbell Over 3.5 Receptions
Let's say you deposit and bet $100 with ACTION4FULL on this parlay. Here's how it would go down:
- Parlay hits: Your Holiday shopping is covered with a $1300 payout.
- Parlay loses: You get another chance with $100 back in free bets.
*If you're in Ohio or Maryland, the above would work the same for ACTIONTIX and ACTION4PICS. The only difference is you will get $100 in free bets whether you win or lose.
Caesars not in your state? Check out the latest BetMGM bonus code.
Capitalize With Free Bets
As mentioned, free bets are a chance to still make a profit after losing your initial deposit.
However, if you lose with free bets, they don't come back. You still want to place them on a healthy line, so let's pretend with another parlay.
Suppose you place this Tuesday World Cup parlay with the $100 in free bets you get if you were to lose on Monday:
- The results would be as follows:
- The parlay hits: It's a holiday miracle — you've won $1,964. The $100 in free bets goes away, but you're sitting pretty after profiting $1,864 since your deposit.
- The parlay misses: You win $0.
More Ways to Bet Steelers-Colts
Target the most interesting player props for Monday night with our latest MNF prop bets segment:
Our experts also provide in-depth betting context for Steelers-Colts in Monday's comprehensive columns:
- Our staff breaks down three best bets to place on MNF, featuring the spread, Pat Freiermuth and Parris Campbell.
- Stuckey conveys why betting the Steelers ATS is a wise decision on Monday night.
- Giles Gallant relays why Freiermuth and Campbell are good bets for ATDs.
- Prop Bet Guy gives intel as to why he sees Pickett throwing more than not against the Colts.
- Matthew Trebby says there's two unders to bet on MNF — and they involve Michael Pittman and Gunner Olszewski.
Signing Up With Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.