Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Earns $1,250 in Value for Wednesday
Wednesday's 2 p.m. World Cup slate brings a double feature of Argentina-Poland and Mexico-Saudi Arabia — Caesars Sportsbook promo codeACTION4FULL can score in to $1,250 in value on either.
All four Group C countries remain eligible to move on to the Round of 16 with victories on Wednesday (Mexico would also need a Poland win).
There's also live offers available in both Maryland and Ohio at Caesars Sportsbook. Here's what each will look like:
- ACTION4FULL gets newusers in any location up to $1,250 in free bets if their first bet loses at Caesars.
- ACTION4PICSis exclusive to Maryland bettors and nets $100 in free bets if your first wager is between $20 and $100. If you bet more than $100, it becomes “On Caesars” up to $1,500 — meaning they’ll refund you in free bets equal to the amount you lose, should it lose.
- ACTIONTIX is an exclusive offer to Ohio users that grants a free $100 upon betting $20+ and also gives entry into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
How This Caesars Promo Will Work
Promotions are great opportunities to take advantage on slightly riskier bets, so you’ll want to find a line that’s plus. Also, you accrue more profit over time, which is known as expected value.
Before deciding how to place your bet, it’s always wise to research the game at-hand.
Argentina-Poland Bet Preview
Let's look at the Argentina-Poland match according to Brett Pund, Action's soccer expert:
Looking at the odds over at bet365, Argentina are listed as the heavy favorite on the moneyline at -223, while the total is set at 2.5. I can’t get behind either squad, but I do show value on the total.
So, my best bet is for the total to fall under 2.25 goals on the Asian Goal Line at -105.
I spoke about the offensive struggles that both nations have had so far in the competition, but they both do have strong defensive numbers to aid in a low-scoring affair.
For Poland, they have held opponents to an average of 0.63 xG from open play per 90 minutes, while Argentina have allowed even less at 0.01 xG in open play per game.
You should see a Polish team that is more than happy to sit deep and defend in numbers, with a draw seeing the side advance out of the group. Meanwhile, I haven’t seen anything from the South American team to show me that they will be able to break down a side like this.
Placing Your Wager
We're going to bet $100 on Argentina and Poland to draw at +340. Here's how it would go down:
- Parlay hits: We rake in $340.
- Parlay loses: We get back $100 in free bets.
*If you're in Ohio or Maryland, the above would work the same for ACTIONTIX and ACTION4PICS. The only difference is you will get $100 in free bets whether you win or lose.
Caesars not in your state? Check out the latest BetMGM bonus code.
How Free Bets Unfold
Free bets are a way of the book staking your initial bet. You can use the free bets once the bet settles.
So, pretend you lost your MNF bet. You now have $100 in free bets you can use to bet, but not withdraw
You can keep the profits if the bet wins, but if it loses, you’re out of luck.
Suppose you place this Thursday World Cup parlay with your free bets:
- The results would be as follows:
- The parlay hits: We receive a payout of $667 and the $100 in free bets disappears. We've now profited $567 since our deposit.
- The parlay misses: We earn a grand $0.
Wednesday World Cup Betting
Read our columns on betting analysis and advice for Wednesday:
- Read the full article behind Brett Pund's thoughts on the matchup between Argentina and Poland at 2 p.m.
- Anthony Dabbundo breaks down why he thinks Saudi Arabia has the edge over Mexico on Wednesday.
- Nick Giffen provides the numbers behind the Action projections for every Wednesday match.
- Avery Zimmerman takes an early peak into USA's elimination match against the Netherlands and why they're underdogs.
Signing Up With Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.