Phillies-Astros: Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Scores $1,250
Friday marks Game 1 of the 2022 World Series where the MLB's hottest bats will contend with its most seasoned playoff club.
- ACTION4FULL, which gets users in any location up to $1,250 in first-bet insurance when they place a bet on Game 1 and;
- ACTIONTIX, an exclusive offer to Ohio users that grants a free $100 upon betting $20+ and also gives entry into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
Let's take a look at how these promos will work in tandem with betting Game 1 on Friday.
First-Bet Insurance Preview: Week 8 TNF Edition
Both offers will give new bettors free bets (more on that below) in one way or another.
ACTION4FULL gives new users the chance to bet anything up to $1,250. If the bet loses, you will be refunded whatever you waged in free bets.
ACTIONTIX lets new users in Ohio bet at least $20 to receive a guaranteed $100 in free bets regardless of the result. They will also get the weekly raffle entry for Cavs tickets.
Houston Astros -170 with Caesars Sportsbook
The Astros are the most experienced postseason team in baseball and its shown. They've won all seven postseason contests they've played so far and now take the momentum to a Phillies team that's been upsetting at every turn with their daunting offensive output. Justin Verlander enters the series with a 6.30 ERA in 10 IP this postseason. He pitched five innings against Philly in 2022 — striking out ten batters and surrendering zero hits or runs. Verlander was credited with the win.
Philadelphia Phillies +143 with Caesars Sportsbook
Philly leads the 2022 postseason in both home runs and RBIs with 16 and 57, respectively. They've struck out 107 batters in 11 games as their No. 1 starter Aaron Nola looks to serve Houston their first loss of the postseason. Nola pitched 6.2 innings against the Astros in the regular season. He allowed two hits, zero runs and was credited with a win. Something should have to give between two fiery offenses and sound starting pitching.
Here are some metrics from Sean Zerillo on on Nola-Verlander in Game 1:
Nola got strike one more frequently (70% vs. 62%) and generated called strikes at a higher rate (19.2% vs. 15%). And with Verlander’s decreased whiff rate (down from 16.1% in 2019 to 11.6% this season), Nola misses more bat now, too (12.6%).
Take parlay for example to see how this promo would play out.
|Nick Castellanos Over 0.5 RBI||+190|
|Verlander Over 5.5 Strikeouts||-173|
|Bryce Harper Over 0.5 Runs Scored||+130|
Let's say I bet $150 on this parlay with first-bet insurance:
- The parlay hits: I win $2,250. I also keep my $150 deposit and have $2,400 in total.
- The parlay doesn't hit: I get my $150 back in free bets.
*If you're in Ohio and are using ACTIONTIX for the bet $20, get $100 plus Cavs ticket entry offer, the above would work the same. The only difference is you will get $100 in free bets win or lose.
Check out our expert's picks for Game 1 of the World Series for more inspiration:
Caesars not in your state? Check out the latest BetMGM bonus code.
Free Bets and How to Use Them:
You can only use free bets to place wagers and if they win, you keep profits, but the free bets go away.
Pretend that I lost the Phillies-Astros bet above on Friday. I have $150 back in free bets and pivot to Week 9 CFB Saturday and place this two-leg parlay:
- My $150 in free bets would play out as such:
- The parlay hits: I win $486, but the $150 poofs.
- The parlay misses: I end up with nothing.
More Ways to Use Free Bets This Week:
- Grant White explains why the odds are heavily in favor of a Golden Knights victory over the Ducks on Friday.
- Our staff breaks down their 4 best NBA bets on Friday's game slate.
- Brandon Anderson breaks down the Week 8 NFL menu and with 3 bets to lock in now.
- Read up on 3 CFB expert picks come Saturday afternoon for Week 9
Things to Know With Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.