Thursday Night Football: Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code ACTION4FULL Grosses $1,250
- Signing up at Caesars and trying to claim the full promo code offer available in all states? Use code ACTION4FULL and you'll unlock up to $1,250 in first-bet insurance.
- I'll break down how the promo works and how you should use it for Thursday Night Football's presentation of Broncos vs. Colts.
This means up to $1,250 can be bet on anything Broncos-Colts. If you lose, you will be refunded whatever amount you wagered in “free bets.”
Here’s a quick guide to sportsbook promos for reference. I’ll get into further detail about using the promo and such below.
Use ACTION4FULL at checkout or this link if you haven’t signed up as of yet.
How to Use First-Bet Insurance and Free Bets
These are the two scenarios that could come with your first-bet insurance:
- If your first bet wins: you keep the winnings and your deposit
- If your first bet loses: you’ll get refunded in free bets equal to your wager.
Let’s say you’d like to wager $20.
Thursday night will feature two teams still searching to sync with their new signal-callers. Russell Wilson has yet to develop the expected rapport with his receivers and Matt Ryan’s regime has made for one of the league’s most inefficient offenses.
Both teams will also be without their feature back: Denver lost Javonte Williams to a season-ending ACL tear and the Colts will be without their offensive metronome in Jonathan Taylor due to an ankle injury. These key absences will be likely compensated through a platoon of supporting cast members — led by Melvin Gordon and Nyheim Hines, respectively, in the backfield.
These offensive question marks could be more exposed by both sides deploying stingy defensive units, but something will have to give. Let’s say you make sense of this equation by looking to a couple of player props for a parlay.
Our staff emphasizes that given the defensive prowess and muddled backfield situations, Wilson and Ryan could be forced to abandon the run. They could look to target trending pass-catchers, such as Jerry Jeudy and Mo Allie-Cox, respectively.
Sam Farley: Jerry Jeudy erupted for 102 yards and a touchdown in Week 1 before an injury slowed him down for the next two weeks. Last Sunday, fully healthy he was targeted five times, hauling in four for 53 yards and a TD.
Nick Bretwisch: Over the past two weeks, Mo Allie-Cox has been the clear-cut TE1 on this team. In that time period, Allie-Cox has over 20% more snaps than Granson, while running 20 more routes — not to mention big Mo has led this entire Colts team in Yards After Catch since Week 2.
Pick: Jerry Jeudy Over 52.5 Receiving Yards + Mo Allie-Cox Over 18.5 Receiving Yards (+268)
- If the parlay hits, you’ll win $53.60 ($20 x 2.68) and also keep the $20 you placed the bet with. You have a total of $73.60.
- If the parlay doesn’t hit, you’ll get $20 back in free bets.
Free bets can only used to place a wager. If that wager wins, you’ll collect the profits — you won’t keep the free bet money though.
Suppose the parlay doesn’t hit (you don’t have to wager all of your free bets at once, but we will in this example).
The Jets host the Dolphins for their first AFC East meeting of the season on Sunday afternoon. While Miami turns to Teddy Bridgewater to man the ship in Tua Tagovailoa’s absence, Zach Wilson is fresh off of his return where the Jets clawed for a win against Pittsburgh.
The Dolphins have struck consistent success against the Jets in recent years. Brandon Anderson preaches that even without Tagovailoa, the Dolphins elite receiving core should still carve things up in contrast with Wilson’s passing efficiency (or lack thereof).
The Jets skew run-heavy but have been super inefficient, and Miami’s been great against the run. The Dolphins pass defense is beatable, but if that’s your angle, you’re now betting on Zach Wilson to outduel Tyreek and Waddle in a shootout. Good luck with that.
Miami has owned this division rivalry, winning four straight and eight of nine. This line is an overreaction to a rousing Jets win and a schedule loss for the Dolphins. If this game was 10 days ago, it might’ve closed Miami -7 or longer. I expect the line to rise by kickoff, so buy low on the Dolphins now.
Let’s combine this notion with the trend of this matchup totaling under 45.5 points in their last seven meetings.
Pick: Dolphins -3 + Under 46 Points (+224)
- If the parlay hits, you win $44.80, but would not keep your $20 in free bets.
- If the parlay doesn’t hit (Dolphins don’t win by more than three points and/or total points are over 46), you end up with nothing.
How to Sign Up for Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.