Caesars Sportsbook Promo Offers $1,250 for Phillies vs. Blue Jays
Caesars Sportsbook promo code ACTION4FULL has a great opportunity to wager tonight's interleague playoff-hunt matchup: new users can get $1,250 worth of first-bet insurance on their first wager upon signing up.
After you've signed up, just plug in ACTION4FULL or use this link if you're not signed up yet.
Don't sweat it though … you'll get the full amount of your first bet back in free bets if you lose. For instance, losing $200 on Blue Jays moneyline will get you $200 in free bets.
Here's a more thorough breakdown:
What Does First-Bet Insurance Mean?
It's easy to get confused with all of the synonymous jargon sportsbook promotions use, however, they each mean something relatively different.
At Caesars, this is the low-down with first-bet insurance:
- Follow this link to sign up and/or put in ACTION4FULL at checkout.
- Make your first bet as high as $1,250.
- If the bet wins, you keep the stake and the profits.
- If it loses, you'll get your bet amount back in free bets (you only get the full. $1,250 back if you wager that much on the initial bet).
The "catch" is that to claim the full $1,250 value, you must wager that much on your first bet. If you only deposit and bet $100, your first-bet insurance will be $100.
So, here's an example of how first-bet insurance will work:
You bet $300 on the Blue Jays spread -1.5 (+140 at Caesars) against the Phillies tonight.
- If the Blue Jays win by 2+ runs, you keep the original $300, and profit $420. You'll now have $720 in your account.
- If the Blue Jays don't cover that spread, you'll get $300 back in free bets.
That's why sportsbooks have gotten away from "risk-free" messaging and changed to "first-bet insurance." There is risk, since you can lose your whole deposit, or some of it.
A free bet is a bet that can be wagered on anything, and if it wins, it turns into real cash. If it loses, you end up with nothing.
We'll give more context for if that Blue Jays bet loses and first-bet insurance kicks in.
- Since the Blue Jays did not cover, you take the $300 and put it on Cardinals -1.5 tomorrow against the Padres.
- If the Cardinals cover, you profit $430, but don't keep the $300. You now have $430 in your account after depositing $300, for a net profit of $130.
- But if the Steelers don't cover, you'll end up with nothing.
How to Sign Up at Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make an initial cash deposit using one of the available banking methods, including PayPal and credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook Mobile app to your iOS or Android device.
- Make use of a $1,250 first bet on the house!
How to Use Your First-Bet Insurance
We harp on it all the time — you should always use free bets on plus-money wagers. There's much more expected value in those — we've already done all the math for you to show why.
I understand not everyone wants to bet longshots with their free bets, even if it is the optimal way mathematically. That's why +200 to +400 can be a good sweet spot.
Here's several ways you can go for a profit tonight with the MLB using this "Full Caesar" offer.
- Not sure how to approach the game tonight? Check out our preview, picks and predictions for Blue Jays-Phillies.
- Learn why Christian Javier and Shane McClanahan give early value for an NRFI bet in tonight's Astros-Rays bout.
- Dig into tonight's top five PrizePicks, including why you should bet on Carlos Correa, Jose Miranda and Bobby Witt Jr.
- Deep dive into our staff's 3 best MLB bets for the games on tap around the league tonight.