Raiders-Chiefs: Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code ACTION4FULL Banks $1,250 for MNF
The Raiders enter Kansas City looking to climb the AFC West standings. Caesars Sportsbook promo code ACTION4FULL further compels the narrative in which new users get up to $1,250 in first-bet insurance on Monday Night Football.
Bettors can deposit and wage up to $1,250 on Raiders-Chiefs and will be refunded their amount in free bets should they lose.
Use ACTION4FULL at checkout or this link if you haven't signed up as of yet.
How to Use First-Bet Insurance and Free Bets
There are only two scenarios that could come with your first-bet insurance:
- If your first bet wins: you keep the winnings and your deposit.
- If your first bet loses: you’ll get refunded in free bets equal to your wager.
OK, let's say you deposit and bet $125.
The Chiefs are primed to get their high point output. But, with several trending talents at Derek Carr's disposal, the Raiders could expose a relatively weak Kansas City secondary. We could have a shootout on primetime.
Our experts weigh in on how this affects betting both the total and the spread between the Raiders and the Chiefs:
Brandon Anderson: I lean Chiefs, but only to -7 and no further. Instead, I prefer Kansas City’s team over. Mahomes overs are 25-18-1 with totals above 51. If the Raiders do cover, it’ll likely be because they finally converted in the red zone and won a Monday night shootout. The Chiefs are getting their points either way.
Billy Ward: All of Vegas’s losses this year were by six points or less, which is both a factor in the luck rankings and a good sign when you can get them and 7.5 points on Monday. Expect them to at a minimum keep things close Monday Night.
I’d be willing to bet the +7.5 line down to -120. If those get taken off the board, I’d take the +7 line at low or no juice, -105 at the worst.
Pick: Raiders +7 + Chiefs Team Total Over 30.5 (+536)
- If the parlay hits, you'll win $670 ($125 x 5.36) while keeping the original $125. You have a total of $795.
- If the parlay doesn't hit, you'll get $125 back in free bets.
You must wager your free bets. If that wager wins, you keep the profits to do with as you please. However, you don't keep the free bet money.
So, the parlay doesn't hit. You have $125 available to wage in free bets.
Tuesday night's array of MLB Divisional Series games offers the best chance to redeem yourself.
The Dodgers welcome a familiar opposition from the NL West in the Padres, who went 5-14 against baseball's best club in 2022. The Padres may have found a groove of excellent pitching and offense in their Game 3 Wild Card rout of the Mets, but the Dodgers are a different animal.
In our staff's Padres-Dodgers series preview, we broke down what makes this Dodgers offense so scarce:
The Dodgers weren’t exactly in need of offensive help, but adding Freddie Freeman to an already potent lineup certainly didn’t hurt.
The Dodgers can trot out a trio of former MVPs in their everyday lineup, so perhaps it should come as no surprise that they scored over five runs per game. Mookie Betts, who set a career-high in homers this season, sets the tone at the top of this lineup, but the Dodgers are loaded 1-through-9 and can beat opposing teams in a myriad of ways.
After an arduous dogfight with the Mets, the Padres could experience difficulty curbing L.A.'s bats from the get-go.
Pick: Dodgers Alternative Spread + -2.5 Runs (+163)
- If the Dodgers win by more than 2.5 runs, you'd win $203.75. You would not keep the $125 in free bets. You've now more than doubled your original deposit of $125.
- If the Dodgers win by less than a margin of 2.5 runs or lose Game 1, you have $0.
Here are some extra resources to use if you're new to sports betting:
How to Sign Up for Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.