Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code ACTION4FULL Nets $1,250 for Rams-49ers
- Signing up at Caesars and trying to claim the full promo code offer available in all states? Use code ACTION4FULL and you'll unlock up to $1,250 in first-bet insurance.
- We'll dive deeper into how the promo works, what you need to know, and how you should use it for Rams-49ers on Monday Night Football.
That means bettors can place up to $1,250 on whatever bet their heart desires on Monday Night Football. If it fails, their wager will be refunded in "free bets."
Use ACTION4FULL at checkout or this link if you haven't signed up as of yet.
Let me explain a little further below about how all of this will work.
What Does First-Bet Insurance Mean?
You might be confused by what all of this promotional marketing means. Fret not, we've got a guide to break it down for you. I'll add some more context below, too.
- Follow this link to sign up and/or enter promo code ACTION4FULL
- Make your first wager, as high as $1,250
- If your first bet wins, you keep the stake and profits
- If it loses, you'll get back whatever amount you lost from that first bet in free bets
You'll get back $1,250 in free bets value only if you deposit and wager that much on your first go.
It's more common for people to bet a number under $1,250, however. So, let's say you've got $250 you're willing to stake on this game.
You bet the first touchdown scorer of the game to be Matt Stafford's favorite target — Cooper Kupp. These odds are set at +550 as of Monday afternoon.
Keep in mind: it's much more optimal to make plus-money wagers with free bets and promos. The higher the line, the more you can make if the bet hits.
- If Kupp scores the first touchdown of the game, you'll score $1,375 ($250 x 5.5) and also keep the $250 you placed the bet with. You've now got $1,625 in your account.
- If anyone other than Kupp — whether on the Rams or 49ers — scores the game's first touchdown, you'll receive $250 back in free bets.
How can you use free bets?
Free bets can't be pocketed — only used to place a wager. If that wager wins, you'll collect the profits. You won't keep the free bet money though.
Remember, you don't have to wager all of your free bets at once, but we will here to avoid complicating things.
The odds of the Colts defeating the Broncos are set at +176 as of Monday afternoon.
- If the Colts win, you'll make $440, but don't keep the $250 in free bets. So on your original $250 deposit, you've profited $190.
- If the Broncos win, you end up with nothing.
Many sportsbooks are drifting away from calling these a "risk-free bet" because there is still some risk involved. You can lose some or all of your original deposit if your free bets don't hit.
How Can I Sign Up at Caesars?
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.
You can wager on Thursday Night Football if you're not from a state with legal betting, but are traveling to a state with legal betting. Here's everything you need to know if you're traveling and betting.
How Do I Use My First-Bet Insurance?
A simple tool in sports betting is the higher the line, the more expected value you’ll get. Taking advantage of free bets from promo codes always starts with betting on anything that’s plus money — +150, +350, etc.
Here's a few strategies to consider with your first-bet wager on Monday Night Football.
- Stuckey relays why he's fading the Rams and favoring the revenge-seeking 49ers after last season's NFC Championship.
- Sean Koerner breaks down the Rams backfield and why it presents an encouraging player prop against the 49ers.
- Cooper Kupp's TD scoring spree is at 12 of his last 13 games. Matthew Trebby makes sense of how that's affected the line for Kupp to score on Monday Night Football.
- There are several mysteries regarding the Rams backfield and the 49ers receiving core. Here are 3 player prop bets you can try on Monday.