Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code ACTION4FULL Unlocks $1,250 for Monday Night Football
Caesars Monday Night Football, 12/19/2022
Just make your first wager on the platform as high as $1,250. And if it loses, you’ll get refunded in free bets equal to whatever you lost.
Caesars is a must-have sportsbook in your arsenal. I like their same game parlays due to available markets — you can add more “predictable” stats like rushing and passing attempts, which many books don’t let you do.
Still confused? We’ll get into more specific examples of the sign-up offer from Monday Night Football below.
How to Sign Up at Caesars
First, we’ll cover the sign-up process.
- Click here and select your state.
- Enter code ACTION4FULL at checkout
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.
- Get refunded whatever you lost in free bets, if it loses
In a Caesars state but don’t live there? We’ve put together a complete guide to traveling and betting when you’re in a state where it’s legal but don’t live there.
How ACTION4FULL Works
Once you sign up, you won’t get some magic button that says “claim $1,250!” You’ll just have to make your first wager.
As I said at the top, your first wager goes something like this — let’s say I want to take UConn moneyline against Marshall in the Myrtle Beach Bowl on Monday afternoon. The Huskies are priced at around +350, and I’ll put the full $1,250 on it.
- If UConn wins, I’ll win $4,375 and keep the original $1,250. That’s a nice chunk of change. I’ll now have $5,625 in my account, and the promo is over.
- If UConn loses, I’ll get $1,250 in free bets back that I can use on any sport.
OK, so what are free bets? Let’s dive in.
Free Bets, Explained
Free bets are like bets on the house — you keep the winnings if they win, but not the original bet amount.
For our example, let’s say UConn loses and I get the free bets back.
Say I bet $100 of my $1,250 free bets from UConn losing on Packers-Rams under 34.5 at +150.
Our PRO Report is showing value on the under:
Green Bay is a seven-point home favorite against Los Angeles, but wiseguys are keying in on the total instead.
This line opened at 41.5 at FanDuel Sportsbook, and big bets have bombed the Rams vs. Packers under throughout the week.
The Action Network’s NFL public betting data is reporting that this under has landed 86% of the money wagered on the total thus far, but on just 26% of the tickets.
The vast bets-vs.-dollars discrepancy is a dead giveaway that oddsmakers are being inundated with large wagers on the under and have reacted by dropping the total down to a consensus of 39.5 across the market.
- If the under hits, I’ll win $150 but don’t keep the $100 in free bets. I’ll now have $150 in cash, plus $1,150 remaining in free bets.
- If the under doesn’t hit, I’ll lose that free bet.
Caesars Promos Currently Live
- ACTION4FULL gets new users in any location up to $1,250 in free bets if their first bet loses at Caesars.
- ACTION4PICS is exclusive to Maryland bettors and nets $100 in free bets if your first wager is between $20 and $100. If you bet more than $100, it becomes “On Caesars” up to $1,500 — meaning they’ll refund you in free bets equal to the amount you lose, should it lose.
- ACTIONTIX is an exclusive offer to Ohio users that grants a free $100 upon betting $20+ and also gives entry into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.