Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Offers $1,250 for Sunday Week 4 NFL Games
This means that bettors can place up to $1,250 on whatever bet their heart desires on Sunday. If it fails, their wager will be refunded in "free bets."
Use ACTION4FULL at checkout or this link if you haven't signed up as of yet.
Let me explain a little further below about how all of this will work.
What Does First-Bet Insurance Mean?
"Risk-free," "free bets," I know this can all sound confusing. For good measure, readers should check out our guide for different sportsbooks promotional language. This will clarify what each of these things mean before you should should fork down a bet.
At Caesars Sportsbook, here's exactly how first-bet insurance works using an example from Sunday's 1 p.m. queue of games.
- Follow this link to sign up and/or enter promo code ACTION4FULL
- Make your first wager, as high as $1,250
- If your first bet wins, you keep the stake and profits
- If it loses, you'll get back whatever amount you lost from that first bet in free bets
Suppose you deposit and bet $75 on the Titans to defeat the Colts in Indianapolis. This moneyline bet is currently set at +162 at Caesars as of Sunday morning.
- If the Titans emerge victorious, you bag $121.50 in your account on a $75 wager. You now harness $196.50 to do with as you please.
- If the Titans lose, your $75 will be restored in your account as a "free bet."
You might be saying to yourself, "I'll just withdraw the $75 and quit while I'm ahead." Here's where what happens next.
How can you use free bets?
Simply put: free bets cannot be withdrawn — only used to place a wager. If that wager wins, you'll collect the profits, but not the free bet money you initially used.
Suppose the Titans lose and you get the $75 back in free bets. You take it and get a bit creative with a same game parlay on Cheifs-Bucs on Sunday Night Football: Chiefs moneyline, over 23.5 points in the game, over 23.5 points in the first half and under 22.5 points in the second half. These odds are set at +747.
- If all four of those legs cover, you'll have $560.25 total in your account. However, you don't keep the $75 in free bets.
- If so much as one of them doesn't cover, your account is at $0.
That's why you should always fish for plus-money. Over time, you'll net more because you're getting more expected value.
How Can I Sign Up at Caesars?
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.
You can wager on Thursday Night Football if you're not from a state with legal betting, but are traveling to a state with legal betting. Here's everything you need to know if you're traveling and betting.
How Do I Use My First-Bet Insurance?
There's no such thing as a sure-fire bet, but there is a such thing as mitigating risk. If you're looking to bet with good measure, we've got some expert analysis and tips for the weekend.
Here's how you can bet some sneaky plus-money wagers on the laundry list of football on tap:
- Giles Gallant emphasizes why Josh Allen and Adam Thielen headline Week 4's top player props.
- Avery Yang proposes a peculiar scenario when placing same game parlays and how you can redeem their value.
- Chris Raybon relays which teams are undervalued this week and why historical betting trends favor several teams specifically.
- Brandon Anderson sheds the inside scoop on everything to pass, wait or bet on for Week 4's NFL Sunday.