Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code ACTION4FULL Nets $1,250 Insurance
Here are their two live offers:
- ACTION4FULL, which gets up to $1,250 in first-bet insurance. That means you'll be refunded in free bets if your first bet loses.
- ACTIONTIX, exclusively available for Ohio users ahead of the state's Jan. 1 launch, gets you $100 when you bet $20 at launch, and enters you into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
Confused? Don't worry, we'll explain more below.
How the Caesars Offers Work
OK, so how do these offers work exactly?
ACTION4FULL gives new users the chance to bet anything up to $1,250. If the bet loses, you will be refunded whatever you wagered in free bets, as long as its less than $1,250.
ACTIONTIX lets new users in Ohio bet at least $20 to receive a guaranteed $100 in free bets regardless of the result. They will also get the weekly raffle entry for Cavs tickets. Of course, sports betting doesn't launch until Jan. 1, so you'll have to wait til then to actually get the $100 in free bets.
Let's dive into an example for first-bet insurance.
Say you deposit $100 and bet it all on the Magic +230 against the Mavericks in Orland on Wednesday night.
- If the Magic win, you pocket $230, and keep the original $100. You'll now have $330 in your account that's entirely yours — feel free to bet it, withdraw it, leave it there, etc.
- If the Magic lose, you get $100 back in free bets from Caesars.
Don't worry, we'll explain more about free bets below.
What to Expect with Free Bets
Here's how I like to think about free bets. It's like Caesars is paying for the bet, and if it wins, you keep the profits, but not the bet stake. If it loses, it's gone.
Continuing the example from above, let's say the Magic do lose and you get $100 back in free bets. You'll only have a few weeks to use them, and you decide to bet them all on TCU moneyline against Texas on Saturday.
They're priced at +220 for this marquee matchup over the weekend. We always recommend using free bets on plus-money bets, because the expected value is so much higher. We dove into the math here.
- So if TCU wins, you'll make $220, but don't keep the original $100. So you'll have $220 in your account that's now fully yours after a $100 deposit. That's a profit of $120.
- If TCU loses, you end up with $0.
That's why most sportsbooks don't call these bets risk-free anymore. Caesars pivoted to first-bet insurance. There is some risk, because you can lose it all.
And if you want more betting advice for this weekend, check out Brandon Anderson's "bet or wait" for every Week 10 NFL game.
Here's going back to the Seahawks, as he has all year. Here's his full explanation:
Ahoy, back to Seattle Island we go, and this time we’re going international.
I really didn’t expect to go back to the well again this week, but I just can’t get away from this disrespected Seattle team. Seattle is good, I swear! Over the last five games, the Seahawks rank 4th in DVOA. They’re 4th in defense, now ahead of the offense which ranks 4th for the season. There’s 32 NFL teams! Seattle is top four at all the things! I feel like I’m taking crazy pills.
The Bucs rank below average overall, on offense, and on defense over the last five weeks. The offense has been mostly terrible away from home, and the defense has fallen off mightily after its early surge and continues to pile up injuries. Shaq Barrett is a big loss since Geno Smith isn’t great under pressure, and Seattle should hit some big pass plays with Tampa’s secondary struggling.
The Bucs have four wins. Three of them were ugly games against the Cowboys, Saints, and Rams, scoring just one TD in each, and the other one required a phantom Atlanta penalty late to preserve the win. The Bucs are 0-4 when the defense allows 20 points.
Seattle, on the other hand, has won four straight games by double digits. The Seahawks led Atlanta with 30 seconds left and led the Saints with five minutes left. They’re that close to 8-1. They’re really quite good!
Honestly, though, I think Pete Carroll and his guys are absolutely relishing this underdog role. The Seahawks are loving life and having fun out there, and I expect Seattle to make a fun college road trip out of this Germany experience. The Bucs seem to hate each other, so flying across the world with a QB that wishes he was still retired doesn’t seem great.
There’s just no metric that makes me think Tampa should be favored on a neutral field. Seattle’s offense is better. Seattle’s defense is better. They’re blocking better, running better, passing better. The Seahawks are healthier. They’re coached better.
And you know what else? They have the better QB too. Ahoy!
Signing up at Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.