Democratic Debate Odds & Pool (Sunday, March 15): $10,000 in Prizes on the Line at DraftKings
Win McNamee/Getty Images. Pictured: Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden
When there are no sports to bet one, what do we turn to?
There’s a Democratic Debate between Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders on Sunday night (8 p.m. ET, CNN), and you can win $10,000 in prizes over at DraftKings in a free-to-enter pool.
Here’s how you can enter if you’re in any of the 43 states where daily fantasy is legal:
- Step 1: Click this link
- Step 2: Create your DraftKings account
- Step 3: Enter the pool from DK’s homepage
Once you’re in the pool, you’ll see the 12 questions below. You’ll accumulate points for each question you answer correctly and the user(s) with the most points will win the $5,000 first-place prize. Second place will get $3,000 and third place will get $2,000.
DraftKings Democratic Debate Pool
1) Does Bernie Sanders say “Millionaire” or “Billionaire” first?
2) Total Tweets by Donald Trump during the debate
3) Will the first question be about the Coronavirus?
4) Which candidate will be the first to be told “Time is up” by the moderator?
5) Who will be the first to mention Hillary Clinton?
6) Who will be the first to mention President Trump?
7) Who will be the first to mention Coronavirus/COVID-19?
8) Who will be the first to mention China?
9) Who will be the first to mention washing your hands?
10) Who will be the first to mention Travel Ban?
11) Who will be the first former candidate mentions?
12) Who will be the first to mention Russia?