DraftKings New York Promo Code: Get an Easy $280 for the NFL Playoffs
Michael Reaves/Getty Images. Pictured: Josh Allen.
New York online sports betting will enjoy its second weekend live, and what a weekend for it! The NFL will kick off the 2022 playoffs with two games today: the Las Vegas Raiders at Cincinnati Bengals at 4:30 p.m. ET and then the New England Patriots at home state Buffalo Bills at 8:15 p.m. ET. There are also three games Sunday and one on Monday night.
If you haven’t signed up for DraftKings yet in New York, there’s no better day than today. They’re giving a very generous offer for new users: Bet $5 on any team this weekend, and you’ll get $280 if that team wins. If you need help on the math, those are nice 56/1 odds. Note that you don’t need a code to get this offer, but you do need to click the link below.
DraftKings Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in New York, Michigan, Tennessee, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Indiana, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Connecticut, and Wyoming — is one of the premier legal sportsbooks and casino in the U.S. With great tech and an awesome app, they should definitely be a part of your book portfolio.
Already have DraftKings? No problem: See offers at more New York sportsbooks right here.
Best DraftKings New York Promo Code and Bonus Offer for the NFL Wild Card Weekend Playoffs
Originally an operator in the daily fantasy sports (DFS) space, DraftKings in 2018 following the Supreme Court ruling decided to become an online sportsbook and casino; they’re now in double-digit states, including New York. With the best mobile app in the game, they’re a complete no-brainer add to the start of your New York sportsbook portfolio.
Here’s how the DraftKings promo works for today: Just click on this link, sign up, make a deposit and bet at least $5 on any team this weekend, including the Buffalo Bills. That’s it! That’s all you have to do, and you’ll now get $280 in bonus cash deposited in your account if the team you bet on wins that game.
If you’re looking to really maximize your odds of getting your $280, the best bet seems to be the Kansas City Chiefs, who are 12.5-point favorites over the Pittsburgh Steelers. If you want to take the hometown Bills, though, you should be safe, as they’re over a field goal favorite against the Patriots.
Here are all of your NFL playoff options this weekend:
- Las Vegas Raiders at Cincinnati Bengals, Saturday at 4:30 p.m. ET
- New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills, Saturday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Eagles at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- San Francisco 49ers at Dallas Cowboys, Sunday at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Kansas City Chiefs, Sunday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams, Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
Other DraftKings Promos, Boosts, and Offers
The savings don’t end once you sign up at DraftKings Sportsbook. They also offer promos and boosts that are available for existing users. Sign up now and get great boosts all season long!
- Joe Burrow to record 3+ passing TDs: boosted to +280 odds
- Damien Harris to record 90+ rushing yards: boosted to +425 odds
- Rob Gronkowski to score a TD in the first half: boosted to +320 odds
- Seth Curry and Duncan Robinson to combine for 7+ three-pointers: boosted to +370 odds
- NY Knicks to win the first quarter and game: boosted to +280 odds
- Giga Chikadze to win in rounds 1-3: boosted to +200 odds
- Many more!