DraftKings Sportsbook Promo: Boost Your NASCAR & Golf Profits By 50% This Weekend!
Keyur Khamar/PGA TOUR via Getty Images. Pictured: Rory McIlroy
Slowly but surely, sports are coming back. Sunday features not one, but two big events — NASCAR’s The Real Heroes 400 and the TaylorMade Driving Relief skins match with Dustin Johnson and Rory McIlroy vs. Rickie Fowler and Matthew Wolff.
To celebrate such a joyous day, DraftKings Sportsbook is offering a crazy 50% profit boost that you can use on either event.
DraftKings Sportsbook Promo: NASCAR & Golf
- Offer: 50% Profit Boost for NASCAR & Golf on Sunday, May 17
- Bet Now: Click here
- Available To: New and existing users in CO, IN, NJ, PA & WV
Imagine winning a +100 bet and being paid out like it was a +150 bet. Well, that is quite literally what we’re talking about for this promotion.
Many of you will already be betting on these big events and there’s no reason not to boost the winnings on one of your bets. You can use this on NASCAR, on golf or on a parlay combining the two!
Here are a couple of examples for you:
- Bet $10 on Fowler/Wolff (+150): Original winnings $15, Boosted winnings $22.50
- Bet $20 on Rory/DJ (-186): Original winnings $10.76, Boosted winnings $16.14
- Bet $5 on Alex Bowman (+1500): Original winnings $75, Boosted winnings $112.50
- Bet $25 on Austin Dillon top 10 and Fowler/Wolff to win parlay (+750): Original winnings $187.50, boosted winnings $281.25
NASCAR, in particular, is great for a promo like this since the normal payouts are big to begin with. The bigger the original winnings, the bigger your boost will be.
If you bet $25 and win on a 20-1 driver, you’ll max out the potential boosted winnings this promotion comes with ($250).
I consulted with our NASCAR expert PJ Walsh to see if he liked any bets for this 50% boost, and he came back with these two:
- William Byron to win at 25-1 odds … this will boost his odds to +3750.
- Tyler Reddick to finish top 10 at 2-1 odds … this will boost his odds to 3-1.
Of course, this promotion requires you to win an actual bet. For those looking for more of a guarantee, check out this other NASCAR promo, which you’ll win if race favorite Kyle Busch finishes just ONE lap.
In fact, if you’re just signing up at DraftKings, I’d strongly suggest you use the NASCAR no-brainer as your first bet and then the 50% profit boost as your second bet, as you can take advantage of both promos if you do them in that order.
Here are all the details you need to know for the profit boost:
- Max $25 bet
- Max $250 additional winnings
- Opt-In on the home screen
- Following Opt-In, you will be issued with a single-use Profit Boost, which you can use to place a single bet on the Taylor Made Driving Relief, a single bet on the NASCAR Cup Series Race, or parlay the two events together!
- You must select the boost from your bet slip before placing your bet to apply the boosted price
- 50% Profit Boost will apply to the winnings (winnings exclude your original bet)
- Boosted winnings will be paid in cash
- Includes live bets and parlays
- Excludes free bets, cash out bets, voided bets, and odds boosts
So … who’s trying to make a little Sunday Funday money?