Exclusive BetMGM Bonus Code Offers $1,050 Value for Giants-Cowboys
BetMGM bonus code ACTION50 unlocks an Action Network exclusive offer and the highest in the industry right now — a $1,000 risk-free bet, and a $50 free bet.
You can use it on Giants-Cowboys on Monday Night Football, or any other game this week.
Here's a key thing to remember: if you wager the $50 in free bets as your first bet, it will forgo the risk-free bet. Be sure to make your first bet using the cash you deposited.
Here's how both offers work:
How Free Bets Work at BetMGM
Free bets can be bet on anything; if they win, they turn into real cash in your account. They're almost like cash, but they can't be withdrawn until you've won by wagering them.
- If your free bet wins, you keep the winnings (but not the original free bet stake)
- If your free bet loses, you end up with nothing
With your $50 free bet (remember, don't make it your first bet! Otherwise, you'll lose the risk-free bet!), say you take 49ers RB Jeff Wilson to score the first touchdown of the game against the Broncos at +700 tonight.
- If he scores, you'll net $350 ($50 x 7.0) but you won't keep the free bet.
- If he doesn't score, you end up with nothing.
Risk-Free Bet Bonuses at BetMGM
There's a bit more to the risk-free bet. Here's a breakdown of how it works with BetMGM:
- If you win your first bet: If the first bet you place at BetMGM wins, you keep the stake and the winnings, and it becomes real cash you can withdraw.
- If you lose your first bet: You get a free bet back equal to the amount of your first bet.
Keep in mind, however, to see the full $1,000 back in free bets, it requires depositing and wagering the max of $1,000. If you deposit and bet only $100 and it loses, you've got yourself a $100 risk-free bet. If you deposit and bet $500, you'd get a $500 risk-free bet back, and so forth.
Also, your first bet must be $1,000 — you don't get to choose which of your first ten bets gets the risk-free treatment.
- If the Raiders cover it, you profit $577.50, and keep the original $350. You've now got yourself a grand total of $927.50 in your account. You can withdraw all of this.
- If the Raiders don't cover, you get $350 back in free bets, which follow the aforementioned rules.
How Does the Bet $10, Win $200 Promo Work?
If you are in Kansas, Illinois or Louisiana, use promo code ACTIONYARD and you'll get $200 in free bets once you wager $10 on the Packers or Buccaneers moneyline. If the team you bet throws for 1+ passing yard, you'll get the $200.
You'll then be able to use those $200 in free bets on any other games on Sunday or Monday.
If you're in any other state, use ACTION50 for a $1,000 risk-free bet and $50 in free bets.
BetMGM Bonus Code Details
- Code:ACTIONYARD in KS, LA or IL, ACTION50 in other states.
- Offer details: Deposit and bet $10, get $200 in free bets, or $1,000 risk-free bet.
- Available in:AZ, CO, DC, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NV, TN, VA, WV & WY
- Offer for: New BetMGM users
How do I Sign Up for BetMGM Sportsbook?
Signing up at BetMGM takes just a few minutes.
- Head to BetMGM to signup (click here for KS, IL & LA and here) for everywhere else.
- Enter accurate signup info (name, address, last four digits of SSN)
- Use BetMGM bonus code ACTIONYARD (KS, IL, LA) or ACTION50 (other states) at checkout
- Deposit with your bank account, credit card, or PayPal
- Make your first NFL bet of $10 or more to qualify for the $200 bonus
Some credit cards don't play nice with online sports betting, so bank account transfer is often more reliable.
If you don't live in a state with online betting but are traveling to a different state, you can still bet. Just make sure you enter all your accurate information (not the address of your Airbnb or friend's house). You'll only be able to bet within state lines, but can withdraw after you've left.
How to Use Your BetMGM Free Bets
The best way to use any free bets is on longshots. The higher the line, the more expected value you get over time. Our experts have found there's a sweet spot with lines priced between +300 to +700 in tight markets, meaning the gap between the two sides isn't too large.
Here are several ways to equip yourself with insight heading into Sunday afternoon:
- Jimmy Garoppolo starts for the favored 49ers tonight against the Broncos; check out our best bets tonight.
- Get Chris Raybon's thoughts on the matchup, blitz ratings, and exclusive picks for SNF.
- Get PJ Walsh's overview of how bettors are wagering on the match (77% on one side!), and information about what our models favor.
- With the first two weeks of the regular season in the books, look at the NFL's current trends, stats and notes.