FanDuel Maryland Promo Code Obtains $200 for Bills-Pats on Thursday
Are you in Maryland for Thursday Night Football? If so, you can jump into the action with a FanDuel promo code, which will get $200 in free bets if you wager $5.
The New England Patriots will try to keep afloat the AFC East as they play host to Josh Allen and the bustling Buffalo Bills.
There’s no code needed to use this FanDuel promotion. This link will unlock the offer.
If you’re in any other state, you can take advantage of FanDuel’s $1,000 no-sweat bet. You can learn more about those here.
Here’s a quick run-through on how this FanDuel promotion will operate.
How Does FanDuel’s Maryland Promo Work?
First, sign up at FanDuel and deposit an amount of money. You’re then set to bet $5 or more as a qualifying wager for this promotion on any game.
Once the bet settles, you will automatically be credited with $200 in free bets. It won’t matter whether your initial wager wins or loses because you get the $200 no matter the outcome.
Deciding an Informed Bet
Anytime we write about betting with a promotion, we preach to do it on longshots. You make more profits over time despite feeling like you’re losing more bets.
Now, this doesn’t mean to just pick something crazy and cross your fingers. You’ll want to have some belief there’s possibility of your bet hitting.
With that notion in mind, here are some spark notes for Thursday night:
- The Bills may present one of the NFL’s stingiest defenses, but they lag a bit in defending against the pass. Mac Jones is progressively gaining confidence in the passing game and has been feeding a hungry Rhamondre Stevenson an average of 7.75 targets throughout the last four contests. Given that the Bills are a mediocre 21st in DVOA against passes to backs this season, Stevenson should have opportunity to make some noise.
- While the Patriots focus their attention on the threats that Stefon Diggs pose, Gabe Davis will lurk about with big-play potential. Davis has already established a career season for himself with 267 yards on 19 catches and a touchdown. What’s more is his bountiful 19.7 yards per catch that slots him at second in the NFL. That’s where he could sting New England.
- The Bills may be only 5-6 ATS this season, but in their last four visits to New England, they are 3-0-1 and are 4-2-1 overall. They’re also 6-2 ATS dating back the last two seasons in the month of December. Given their dynamic offense, there should be enough mouths to feed to overcome this tough Patriots defense.
|Rhamondre Stevenson 38.5+ Receiving Yards||-110|
|Gabe Davis 51.5+ Receiving Yards||-110|
The Outcomes of This Promotion
OK, so let’s place the $5 minimum on the above parlay.
If all three of those legs were to hit, we get $30.65 plus our $5 comes back. Plus, we also get $200 in free bets from the new user bonus.
Should one leg fall through, the parlay will miss and we still get the $200 in free bets.
Since we’ll get the $200 back either way, this is a friendly way to dip your toes into the sports betting waters if you’re in Maryland.
FanDuel’s Free Bets & How to Use
Free bet credits cannot be withdrawn as cash. You can only use them to make wagers within the FanDuel platform. You can divide up your free bet credit total over several bets until it is used up, so they don’t have to be all used at once.
If the bet wins, you’ll get the profits, but the free bets are gone. So think of them more so as credits to wager with.
Also, they will expire if you do not use them within the allotted time, which is usually a full week. They can’t be used to bet with other FanDuel promotions either.
We’ll set aside $100 of the full amount and bet the other half on this Sunday NFL parlay.
|Jags-Lions Over 51.5||-105|
Let’s say this hits — we then score $816. The $100 in free bets we used to place the bet goes away, but we still have the other half and a total of $916 to move forward with. If the parlay falls through however, we lose the $100 in free bets.
More Ways to Bet on Bills-Pats
Check out Action’s expert Best Bets segment for Thursday’s AFC East showdown in Foxboro.
Still looking for betting inspiration? Read up on these columns:
- Gilles Gallant scribes his picks for ATD props on Thursday and why, including Allen, Hunter Henry and Dawson Knox.
- Matthew Trebby looks at the projections for player props involving Gabe Davis and Rhamondre Stevenson.
- Sean Koerner shares intel on why the approach of both of these teams half-by-half is a recipe for betting the under.
- Koerner also shares why bettors should fade Allen against this Patriots pass-rushing secondary.
Signing Up For FanDuel
Signing up for FanDuel is an easy 4-step process. Follow the directions below to get your account activated and ready for betting.
Step 1. Click here to visit FanDuel. Navigate to “Bet Now” in the middle of the page, and select your state.
Step 2. Enter your details:
- Create a Secure Password
- Legal Name
Date of Birth
- Home Address
Last four digits of your SSN
Step 3. Confirm your age and eligibility (must be 21+ years old).
Step 4. You’re ready to deposit and bet!
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.