FanDuel Ohio Promo Code: $200 Offered in OH vs. $150 for Other States for NFL Playoffs
FanDuel OH NFL, 01/21/2023
It's time to get down to business with the NFL Divisional Round kicking off Saturday in a presentation of Jaguars-Chiefs and Giants-Eagles. Action's FanDuel Ohio promo code will score $200 in bonus bets when at least $5 is bet on anything at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Bettors in any other legalized sports betting state on Saturday can get $150 in bonus bets using our FanDuel promo code when they deposit $10 and bet $5 at FanDuel Sportsbook. This is the same offer, just less value.
There's no "code" needed; you can click these links to get locked in and place your first bet to unlock the bonus bets.
Let's take a closer look at how exactly this would work on Saturday and what to expect with using bonus bets at FanDuel.
How FanDuel's Promo Code Works
We'll elaborate on betting the Ohio promotion, but as stated, it will work the same for the other states offer.
Just deposit $10 and bet at least $5 on anything. You can't cashout this wager, it must settle. You'll see the $200 in bonus bets in 72 hours (usually earlier) if you're in Ohio, $150 in bonus bets in all other states.
You can use the bonus bets on anything. Also, they don't need to be used all at once. So if you have $200, you can make 20, $10 bets, one $200 bet, etc.
Unlocking Bonus Bets
The sparking Jags (9-8) are expected to see their due as +400 underdogs against the top-seeded Chiefs (14-3). The value leans towards betting props on Jacksonville's players.
Suppose I go to bet $10 on Sean Koerner's SGP as my first bet on the platform:
- Trevor Lawrence over 244.5 passing yards
- Marvin Jones over 27.5 receiving yards
Koerner on Lawrence:
Lawrence will likely find himself in a pass heavy, trailing game script early on again.
The Chiefs offense plays at the third fastest (situation neutral) pace, so they tend to allow added play volume (9th-most plays per game) and their pass defense ranks 20th in DVOA. Nothing about this matchup is too concerning when it comes to Lawrence’s passing yards prop.
Koerner on Jones:
Jones is the forgotten pass-catcher in the Jaguars’ passing attack. However, I think he correlates the best with Lawrence’s over and has some sneaky upside.
Since Week 12, Jones has averaged only a 69% routes run rate, but that shot up to 90% against the Chargers. The main reason for that was due to the Jaguars getting into a trailing game script early, which forced them to use more 3-wide sets over 2-TE sets. We will likely see the Jaguars use a similar strategy against the Chiefs.
I'll place $10 down on this SGP priced at +193. Here's how things could look with my first bet using FanDuel's Ohio promotion:
|SGP Hits||$29.30||$229.30 ($200 in bonus bets)|
|SGP Misses||$0||$200 in bonus bets|
What are bonus bets? I know… there's a lot of marketing lingo out there.
Think of bonus bets like this: FanDuel is spotting you the bet, but you get to keep the profits if it wins. But not the stake.
How Bonus Bets Work
The best bonus betting strategy indicates that finding a plus-money wager is wise to use bonus bets on.
I'll have $200 in bonus bets either way. So let's say I take $100 of the total and place it on Giants moneyline at +290.
- If the Giants win, I profit $290 ($100 x 2.9), but I don't keep the $100 in bonus bets.
- If the Giants lose, the bonus bets go away and I will have $100 remaining.
Bonus bets expire if you do not use them within the given window, which is one week. They can’t be used to bet with other FanDuel promotions either.
FanDuel Sign Up
Here's how to actually get started at FanDuel.
- Use this link if you're in Ohio, and remember, no FanDuel promo code is required (the link includes what you need!). Residents in other states can sign up for FanDuel here.
- Enter all your real signup information. If you try to fake your address or the address of a friend you're visiting, FanDuel won't be able to verify your identity and you can't make a deposit. So even if you live in Minnesota but are in Ohio, use your Minnesota address.
- Deposit using a bank account, credit card, or PayPal (minimum $10)
- Make your first bet of $5 or more to claim the FanDuel promotional offer
FanDuel User Requirements
Like every sportsbook, FanDuel does have some requirements that new users must meet in order to register. Use the checklist below to ensure you're eligible before signing up.
- New users must be 21+
- You must be in Ohio (or another legal betting state). You don't have to live there, but you must enter all your accurate personal details so FanDuel can verify your identity.
- Access to valid deposit method (credit/debit card, bank account, or other accepted medium)
FanDuel Sportsbook Review
Don't wait until it is too late to get started on FanDuel in order to get your bet credits for the NFL Playoffs. Be sure to check out our FanDuel Sportsbook review to get additional information and analysis about the book.
You can also check out our FanDuel Sportsbook video review below.
Must be 21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. A Problem Gambling Helpline is available 24/7 at 1-800-589-9966 or texting 4HOPE to 741741.