FanDuel Ohio Promo Code Offers Different Value in OH vs. Other States
FanDuel OH NFL, 01/29/23
UPDATE: FanDuel Sportsbook is offering a $3,000 no-sweat bet for new users. This article has been updated to reflect that. On Monday, Jan. 30, FanDuel flipped its offer from $150 in bonus bets no matter what to the $3,000 no-sweat bet no-sweat bet.
What’s a no-sweat bet? If your first wager on the platform loses, you’ll be refunded whatever you lost in bonus bets, up to $3,000. This offer can be used on any game in any sport on any day. It just has to be your first wager on the platform.
FanDuel doesn’t have a promo code field in its checkout flow — just use the links below.
FanDuel is the market leader in U.S. sports betting for a reason, offering an excellent user experience, same game parlay product and so much more.
FanDuel’s Promo Offer, Explained
Ready to get started with FanDuel? Here’s how it works.
- Deposit at least $10
- Make your first bet, up to $3,000.
- If it loses, you get refunded in bonus bets.
- If it wins, you keep the profit and original bet.
FanDuel Bet Credits
The optimal promo betting strategy says we should bet at plus-money, since you keep the winnings but not the stake, so that’s what we’ll do.
Let’s say I put $50 on George Kittle to score a touchdown at +200.
- If Kittle scores, I’ll profit $100 ($50 x 2.0) but not keep the $50 bonus bet. THe $100 is cash that can be withdrawn or bet.
- If Kittle doesn’t score, the bonus bet just goes away.
That’s it! It’s a simple sign-up offer that any new bettor can take advantage of. It’s also less risk than FanDuel’s normal no-sweat first bet, though the total offer can amount to less.
The bonus bets can be used on any sport, though there are some odds restrictions. And they expire in 14 days, so be sure to use them quickly or else they’ll go away. If you enable notifications on the FanDuel app, they should alert you when the credits are about to expire.
FanDuel Sign Up
Here’s how to get started at FanDuel as a new user.
- Use this link if you’re currently located in Ohio, and remember, no FanDuel promo code is required (the link includes what you need!). If you’re in another state, you can sign up for FanDuel here.
- Enter all your real signup information. Even if you’re visiting a FanDuel state, use your real address, or else FanDuel can’t verify your identity. So if you live in Wisconsin but are in Illinois for the weekend, use all your real info. It’s perfectly legal to sign up, as long as you’re physically located in that state.
- Deposit using a bank account, credit card, or PayPal (minimum $10)
- Make your first bet of $5 or more to claim the FanDuel promotional offer.
Must be 21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. A Problem Gambling Helpline is available 24/7 at 1-800-589-9966 or texting 4HOPE to 741741.
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.