FanDuel Ohio Promo Code Unlocks $3,000 No-Sweat Bet for Saturday CBB
FanDuel OH CBB, 02/04/2023
FanDuel Sportsbook is giving new users a $3,000 no-sweat first bet for any game on Saturday, or any other day until the Super Bowl. It's available in all FanDuel states. Just activate our FanDuel promo code below by clicking the link, no actual code needed.
So how does it work? If your first bet on the platform loses, you'll be refunded in bonus bets, equal to whatever you lost. So if you put $200 on a game Saturday as your first bet and it loses, you'll get $200 in bonus bets. If it wins, you keep the profit and original bet.
Confused? We'll explain more below.
FanDuel Sign Up
Here's how to get started at FanDuel as a new user.
- Use this link if you're currently located in Ohio or any other state, and remember, no FanDuel promo code is required (the link includes what you need!)
- Enter all your real signup information. Sportsbooks are required to verify your identity using the last four digits of your social security number. If you put in fake info, they can't verify you and you won't be able to deposit.
- Deposit using a bank account, credit card, or PayPal (minimum $10)
- Make your first wager, and if it loses, you'll be refunded
How FanDuel's Promo Code Works
There are (potentially) two parts to this FanDuel promo code depending on how your first bet on the platform loses.
Your first bet, then the bonus bets if your first bet loses.
So let's say for your first bet, you deposit $200 and place it all on UNC +130 against Duke on Saturday night.
- If UNC wins, you'll profit $260 ($200 x 1.3) and keep the original $200. That's now $460 in your account.
- If UNC loses, you'll get $200 back in bonus bets.
FanDuel Bonus Bets
If UNC does lose in our example, you'll have to use the bonus bets and turn them into cash.
Think of bonus bets like this — FanDuel is spotting you the bet, but you get to keep the profits if it wins. And they keep the bet stake.
The optimal promo betting strategy? Bet at plus-money, because you get more expected value. The higher the line, the more EV actually, but there's a point at which the utility is too low to use a bonus bet on something that's 1000-1.
Let's say I lose $200 and put $50 in bonus bets on Dallas Goedert to score a touchdown in the Super Bowl at +200.
- If Goedert scores, I'll win $100 in cash, but I don't keep the $50. So I'll have $100 in cash and $150 in bonus bets remaining.
- If Goedert doesn't score, I simply lose the bonus bet.
FanDuel Sportsbook Review
Don't wait until it is too late to get started on FanDuel in order to get your bet credits for the NFL Playoffs. Be sure to check out our FanDuel Sportsbook review to get additional information and analysis about the book.
You can also check out our FanDuel Sportsbook video review below.
Ways to Use Your Bonus Bets
- Chris Raybon has two under-the-radar Super Bowl props you should check out with the lines already on the move.
- PropBetGuy has two more props you should look at.
- Fiending for some UFC action? Our staff breaks down how to bet Derrick Lewis vs. Sergey Spivak in UFC Vegas 68.
Must be 21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. A Problem Gambling Helpline is available 24/7 at 1-800-589-9966 or texting 4HOPE to 741741.