FanDuel Ohio Promo Code: Offers Available in OH vs. Everywhere Else for NFL Sunday
Fanduel OH Bengals-Ravens Joe Burrow, 1/15/2023
Three NFL playoff games are on tap for Sunday and the latest FanDuel Sportsbook promo code in Ohio unlocks $200 in bonus bets if new users bet $5 on any game. In all other states, new users will get $150 in bonus bets.
No actual FanDuel promo code is required — just use this linkin Ohio.
Confused about bonus bets at FanDuel Sportsbook? We'll explain more below with examples from Sunday.
FanDuel Bonus Bets
First, you'll need to wager $5 on anything to get the bonus bets. It can be on anything so let's put $5 on the Dolphins moneyline against the Bills in the first NFL Wild Card game of the day. No matter what happens, we'll have $200 to play with the rest of the day.
So how do FanDuel's bonus bets work, anyway? It's like FD is spotting you the bet, and you keep the profits if you win.
Let's say you put $20 in bonus bets on the Ravens moneyline tonight against the Bengals, priced at +350.
- If the Ravens win, you win $70 ($20 x 3.5) but don't keep the $20 in bonus bets. That just goes away, but the $70 is cash.
- If the Ravens lose, the bonus bets go away.
Again, if you're in Ohio, you'll get $200 in bonus bets. Everywhere else, you'll get $150. But the offer is the same.
We always recommend you make plus-money wagers with your bet credits. You’re getting much more expected value, since you don’t keep the initial stake. While you may not hit your bet credits as often at +500 since those outcomes are less likely, it’s mathematically optimal and you’ll make money in the long run.
What's a No-Sweat Bet?
FanDuel is often giving new users a no-sweat bet up to $1,000.We explain how here.
But let's say you go about it the normal way. Say you deposit $300 and bet it all on Giants moneyline at +150.
- If the Giants win, you profit $450 and keep the original $300.
- If the Giants lose, you get back $300 in bonus bets.
You can then use the bet credits like we described above — on anything this weekend.
How to Use Bonus Bets on Sunday
- Chris Raybon's four favorite bets on Sunday's slate include the Bills first half team total and Giants +3.
- Sean Koerner's three favorite props for Sunday feature Mike Gesicki and Irv Smith — two tight ends going in opposite directions.
- Stuckey makes his against-the-spread picks on all three Sunday Wild Card games.
How to Sign Up With FanDuel
FanDuel makes it super simple to sign up. Here’s how:
- Use this link if you're in Ohio, and remember, no FanDuel promo code is required (the link includes what you need!)
- Enter all your real signup information (name, address, etc.)
- Deposit using a bank account, credit card, or PayPal
- Make your first bet!
FanDuel New User Promo Requirements
FanDuel does have some requirements that potential new users have to meet in order to register for their sportsbook. Confirm your eligibility with the checklist below:
- Must be 21+ years old
- New users must be located in a state where FanDuel is active. You can do everything but bet from the state you live in — sign up, withdraw, deposit, etc. You just can’t bet until you’re inside state lines of a legal state, which now includes Ohio. That means if you place a bet on the Cleveland Browns-Washington Commanders game and then leave the state Sunday afternoon, you can still withdraw on Monday if it wins.
- Access to valid deposit method (credit/debit card, bank account, or other accepted medium)
Must be 21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. A Problem Gambling Helpline is available 24/7 at 1-800-589-9966 or texting 4HOPE to 741741.