FanDuel Ohio Promo Code: Bonuses in OH vs. Other States for Bucs-Cowboys, NBA Monday
Fanduel OH Bucks-Cowboys Dak Prescott, 1/16/2023
If you’re a new Ohio bettor following the Buckeye State’s launch of legal sports betting on Jan. 1, you can use the latest FanDuel Ohio promo code to earn $200 in bet credits when you bet $5 when you sign up for the first time. If you’re in any other state, your FanDuel promo code will fetch $150 in bet credits when you bet $5.
No actual FanDuel promo code is required to take advantage of this FanDuel Sportsbook offer: just use the following links:
Super Wild Card Weekend in the NFL wraps up today with a Monday Night Football matchup between the Dallas Cowboys and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Tom Brady and the Bucs are the No. 4 seed and they will host the No. 5-seed Cowboys, who are led by Dak Prescott.
FanDuel’s offer in all states except Ohio just switched to the Bet $5, get $150 in bet credits after the sportsbook previously offered a $1,000 no-sweat bet.
What Is a FanDuel Bet Credit?
Most sportsbooks offer some form of bet credits, which is almost like cash, but it can’t be withdrawn. It must be bet first, then it will turn into cash.
You don’t have to place all $200 in bets at once — you can split them up across several different bets.
We always recommend you make plus-money wagers with your bet credits, so taking spreads actually isn’t the best idea. You’re getting much more expected value since you don’t keep the initial stake. While you may not hit your bet credits as often at +500 since those outcomes are less likely, it’s mathematically optimal and you’ll make money in the long run.
We’ll now walk through an example of how to use bet credits.
How to Use FanDuel Bet Credits
First, you’ll need to wager $5 on anything to get the bet credits. You can bet on the Cavaliers-Pelicans game set for today at 3 p.m. ET or anything else that looks interesting to you. As long as you bet $5 on something before the Monday Night Football game, you’ll unlock the credits.
Once you have the bet credits in hand, you can wager them on the Bucs and Cowboys. Let’s say you want to bet all $200 on Tampa Bay +2.5 because you have a lot more confidence in Tom Brady than you do in Dak Prescott to perform on the big stage.
Here are the two possible outcomes:
- Tampa covers the spread, you win around $390, but you don’t keep the bet credits. You’d now have about $190 in cash on just a $5 deposit.
- If Tampa doesn’t cover, you’re left with only what you deposited in cash.
How to Sign Up With FanDuel
FanDuel makes it super simple to sign up. Here’s how:
- Use this link if you’re in Ohio, and remember, no FanDuel promo code is required (the link includes what you need!)
- Enter all your real signup information (name, address, etc.)
- Deposit using a bank account, credit card, or PayPal
- Make your first bet!
FanDuel New User Promo Requirements
FanDuel does have some requirements that potential new users have to meet to register for their sportsbook. Confirm your eligibility with the checklist below:
- Must be 21+ years old
- You must be in Ohio. You don’t have to live there, but you must enter all your accurate personal details so FanDuel can verify your identity. If you’re leaving Ohio on Monday, you can still withdraw money after you’ve already left the state.
- Access to valid deposit method (credit/debit card, bank account, or other accepted medium)
Prepare for Bucs-Cowboys With Us
Action Network has you covered on all things Bucs-Cowboys as kickoff approaches. Be sure to check out our betting primer:
- Cowboys vs Buccaneers Odds, Preview: Dallas Favored in NFC Playoff Matchup
- NFL Wild Card Betting Trends, Stats, Notes: Action Network Betting Primer
- NFL Wild Card Round Trends You Need to Know Before Betting
The Best Ways to Take Advantage of the FanDuel Promo Offer
If you want to know the best ways to utilize this FanDuel promo offer, be sure to check out these resources we highly recommend for new bettors. Since you’re legally betting in Ohio for the first time, these tips will help you get off to a positive start.
- Sports Betting Tips for Beginners
- How to Read American Odds
- Travel Betting Guide
- Sportsbook Bonus Terminology
Read our FanDuel Sportsbook review to learn about why it’s one of the industry’s leading sportsbooks. You can also check out our FanDuel Sportsbook video review below.
Must be 21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. A Problem Gambling Helpline is available 24/7 at 1-800-589-9966 or texting 4HOPE to 741741.