FanDuel Promo Code: Bet Baseball with House Money This Weekend!
Pavlo Gonchar/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images
What’s better than a weekend of baseball? Ok yes, a weekend of football would be better. But, sadly it’s not quite that time of the year yet so we’ll enjoy some action on the diamond. And what a weekend we’ve got in front of us. The Red Sox-Yankees rivalry runs on all through the weekend, and there are some great matchups out in California. Now you can bet all the action at FanDuel.
Not signed up at FanDuel yet? Then you can cash in with their special offer for new users (and you won’t need a promo code): Bet $1,000 on any MLB game completely risk-free! If you win, you keep your winnings. If you lose, you get the money you wagered back. There’s no downside!
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users a risk-free sports bet.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for the MLB, and More
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and place your risk-free bet. If you win, you keep the profits. If you lose, FanDuel gives you the money you wagered back, up to $1,000.
Here are your MLB betting options for Friday:
- Tampa Bay Rays at Cincinnati Reds, Friday at 6:40 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Angels at Baltimore Orioles, Friday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- Miami Marlins at New York Mets, Friday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- New York Yankees at Boston Red Sox, Friday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Washington Nationals at Atlanta Braves, Friday at 7:20 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Twins at Texas Rangers, Friday at 8:05 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Guardians at Kansas City Royals, Friday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- Detroit Tigers at Chicago White Sox, Friday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- Pittsburgh Pirates at Milwaukee Brewers, Friday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Phillies at St. Louis Cardinals, Friday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- San Francisco Giants at San Diego Padres, Friday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Houston Astros at Oakland Athletics, Friday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Colorado Rockies at Arizona Diamondbacks, Friday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Toronto Blue Jays at Seattle Mariners, Friday at 10:10 p.m. ET
- Chicago Cubs at Los Angeles Dodgers, Friday at 10:10 p.m. ET
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.