FanDuel Promo Code: Bet $1,000 Risk-Free on the Saturday College Basketball Slate!
Pavlo Gonchar/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images.
It is Saturday, the sun is up, and college basketball is on the television. Nothing could rain on this parade. Not even literal rain depending on where you are in the country. Yes, it’s loaded championship Saturday slate. We will be crowning champions today and tonight in the ACC, Big 12, Big East, Pac-12, Mountain West, C-USA, America East … inhales deeply …. MAC, MEAC, MAAC, SWAC, Big Sky, Southland, WAC, and Big West. Yeah, that’s what we would call a jam-packed schedule.
And thanks to FanDuel, you can bet the title (or semifinal) game of your choice, completely risk-free. They’re offering new users at FanDuel a $1,000 risk-free college basketball bet. Just to be clear, that’s literally risk-free. Aka you cannot lose. If the bet you place doesn’t hit, no worries! FanDuel just gives you the money you bet back. But if it wins, that money is all yours to keep. It’s all the upside with none of the downside. You’d be foolish not to take advantage of an offer like this, especially in March.
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users a risk-free bet up to $1,000.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for College Hoops, NBA and More on Saturday
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and place a bet on whatever you want. If you lose, you’ll get the full value of your bet returned to you. You’re essentially playing with house money.
If you’re looking to get in on conference championship week, here’s the Saturday college hoops slate:
- Texas A&M vs. Arkansas, 1 p.m. ET
- Iowa vs. Indiana, 1 p.m. ET
- Saint Louis vs. Davidson, 1 p.m. ET
- Kentucky vs. Tennessee, 3 p.m. ET
- Michigan State vs. Purdue, 3:30 p.m. ET
- Memphis vs. SMU, 5 p.m. ET
- Texas Tech vs. Kansas, 6 p.m. ET
- San Diego State vs. Boise State, 6:30 p.m. ET
- Creighton vs. Villanova, 6:30 p.m. ET
- Virginia Tech vs. Duke, 8:30 p.m. ET
- UCLA vs. Arizona, 9 p.m. ET
Or if you’d rather use your risk-free bet on the NBA today, here are your options:
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Miami Heat, 8 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Chicago Bulls, 8 p.m. ET
- Indiana Pacers vs. San Antonio Spurs, 8 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Golden State Warriors, 8:30 p.m. ET
- Toronto Raptors vs. Denver Nuggets, 9 p.m. ET
- Washington Wizards vs. Portland Trail Blazers, 10 p.m. ET
FanDuel Odds Boosts and Offers for Saturday, Mar. 12
The savings don’t end once you become a user at FanDuel. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are a couple available now.
- Magomed Ankalaev to Win by KO/TKO v Thiago Santos (3/12): boosted to +170 odds
- Man Utd to Win & Over 2.5 Goals in the Game (Must Play 3/12): boosted to +300 odds