FanDuel Promo Code: Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet on College Basketball!
John Jones/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images.
College basketball bettors, rejoice. There are 7, count ’em, 7 top 25 teams in action tonight! And just about every one of them faces some serious upset potential tonight. In the Lone Star State, #20 Texas faces off against a TCU team trying to fight their way off the March Madness bubble. Off a loss to Villanova and narrow victory over Butler, #11 Providence looks to re-establish dominance when Xavier comes to town. And #6 Kentucky is on high-alert with the struggling but explosive LSU Tigers making their way to Lexington.
It’s an absolutely incredible slate of games. And with March Madness just around the corner, tonight’s action is all the more compelling. As such, our friends at FanDuel are offering a crazy offer to new users: You get a first bet, up to $1,000, totally risk-free on college hoops. Let’s say you feel good about the Wisconsin Badgers heading to Minnesota tonight. So you bet $1,000 dollars on Wisco. If they win, nice, you win. If they lose, FanDuel just gives you $1,000 back. It’s a no-risk, no-lose situation.
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
Oh, and if you haven’t heard the news … FanDuel is now available in Louisiana and New York!
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users a $1,000 risk-free college basketball bet.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for College Basketball
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and make a bet up to $1,000 on the college basketball slate. If the bet hits, great! You start off your FanDuel career with a W. But if your first bet loses, no biggie. FanDuel will refund you up to $1,000 in site credit within 72 hours.
Talk about a no-brainer.
Ready to take advantage of this great offer? Here’s the Wednesday night college hoops schedule:
- #7 Duke at Virginia, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Xavier at #11 Providence, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- TCU at #20 Texas, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Syracuse at Notre Dame, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Rutgers at Michigan, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- #14 Houston at Tulane, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Ole Miss at #3 Auburn, Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Butler at Seton Hall, Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- LSU at #6 Kentucky, Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- #13 Wisconsin at Minnesota, Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- Wyoming at Colorado State, Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. ET
FanDuel Odds Boosts and Offers for Wednesday, Feb. 23
The savings don’t end once you become a user at FanDuel. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are a few boosts that are live on site right now:
- Man Utd to Win & Over 1.5 Goals in the Game (Must Play 2/23) – Boosted to +300 odds
- Pittsburgh Penguins or NY Rangers to Finish 1st in Metropolitan Division (2021-22 Reg. Season) – Boosted to +400 odds