FanDuel Promo Code: Grab $150 in Guaranteed Money on the NCAA First Four!
Pavlo Gonchar/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images.
We are one day away from the official, official start of the Big Dance. But let’s not discount the First Four after a solid showing from the Indiana Hoosiers last night against the Wyoming Cowboys. Tonight features a matchup that is even more anticipated when the Notre Dame Fighting Irish take on the scrappy Rutgers Scarlet Knights. The winner of this game has Cinderella written all over them so it should be fun to see how it all shakes out.
And what will be even more fun is claiming free money on the game courtesy of FanDuel. Here’s their amazing offer for the First Four and beyond: Bet $5 on any March Madness game, get $150 guaranteed. Just to be clear, that’s literally no matter what. Aka you cannot lose. If the bet you place doesn’t hit, no worries! You’re getting that $150 bonus anyway. And if the bet does hit, you still get your $150 + whatever you won on the bet. It’s all the reward with none of the risk.
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users $150 on the March Madness game of their choice.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for College Hoops, NBA and More on Wednesday
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and place a bet on whatever CBB game you want. Once the bet settles, you get $150!
If you’re looking to get in on tournament action, here’s tonight’s schedule:
- No. 16 Bryant vs. No. 16 Wright State, Wednesday at 6:40 p.m. ET
- No. 11 Notre Dame vs. No. 11 Rutgers, Wednesday at 9:10 p.m. ET
Or if you’d rather bet on the NBA today, here are your options:
- Atlanta Hawks at Charlotte Hornets, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia 76ers at Cleveland Cavaliers, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at Washington Wizards, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Dallas Mavericks at Brooklyn Nets, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Portland Trail Blazers at New York Knicks, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Phoenix Suns at Houston Rockets, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at Minnesota Timberwolves, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma City Thunder at San Antonio Spurs, Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bulls at Utah Jazz, Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- Boston Celtics at Golden State Warriors, Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Bucks at Sacramento Kings, Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
- Toronto Raptors at L.A. Clippers, Wednesday at 10:30 p.m. ET
FanDuel Odds Boosts and Offers for Wednesday, Mar. 16
The savings don’t end once you become a user at FanDuel. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are several available now.
- Jayson Tatum to Score 25+ Points & Stephen Curry to Hit 4+ Threes (3/16): boosted to +160 odds
- EPL Odds Boost – Liverpool to Win & Both Teams to Score (Ties Lose, 3/16): boosted to +320 odds
- Calgary to Win 1st Period (tie loses) & to Win Game in Regulation (OT loses) (v New Jersey, 3/16): boosted to +180 odds