FanDuel Promo Code: Get $150 on the Sweet 16, Win or Lose!
Pavlo Gonchar/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images.
No, the tournament action doesn’t resume for a couple of days. But there’s no time like the present to start planning out your bets and finding a winner. And even if after all your research, stat tracking, and film analysis, the team that you bet on in the Sweet 16 still doesn’t win, you’re still making money. How? With this amazing promotional offer from our friends over at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Here’s the deal: Bet $5 on any Sweet 16 game, get $150 guaranteed. That’s not $150 guaranteed only if you win. That is $150, win or lose! If your bet misses, you get $150. But if you win your bet, you get $150 AND whatever you win from the bet. All of that money is yours to keep. It’s all of the reward with literally none of the risk.
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users $150 on the March Madness game of their choice.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for March Madness, the NBA and More
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and place a bet on whatever CBB game you want. Once the bet settles, you get $150!
If you need a reminder, here are the upcoming Sweet 16 matchups:
- No. 1 Gonzaga vs. No. 4 Arkansas, Thursday at 7:09 p.m. ET
- No. 2 Villanova vs. No. 11 Michigan, Thursday at 7:29 p.m. ET
- No. 2 Duke vs. No. 3 Texas Tech, Thursday at 9:39 p.m. ET
- No. 1 Arizona vs. No. 5 Houston, Thursday at 9:59 p.m. ET
- No. 3 Purdue vs. No. 15 St. Peter’s, Friday at 7:09 p.m. ET
- No. 1 Kansas vs. No. 4 Providence, Friday at 7:29 p.m. ET
- No. 4 UCLA vs. No. 8 North Carolina, Friday at 9:39 p.m. ET
- No. 10 Miami vs. No. 11 Iowa State, Friday at 9:59 p.m. ET
Or if you’d rather bet on the NBA today, here are your options:
- Golden State Warriors at Orlando Magic, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Hawks at New York Knicks, Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bulls at Milwaukee Bucks, Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- L.A. Clippers at Denver Nuggets, Tuesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
FanDuel Odds Boosts and Offers for Tuesday, Mar. 22
The savings don’t end once you become a user at FanDuel. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here’s one available now:
- Rangers, Hurricanes & Capitals All to Win (3/22) – Boosted to +500 odds