FanDuel Promo Code: Bet Up to $1,000 on the NBA, Risk-Free!
Issac Baldizon/NBAE via Getty Images. Pictured: Bam Adebayo #13 of the Miami Heat.
Who’s happy that the NBA is back from the all-star break? We’ve only had 4 days of games since the annual Association hiatus and each one has been more incredible than the last. Why should we expect anything different tonight? The Timberwolves and Cavs clash in Cleveland in a classic East meets West matchup. The Raptors and Nets face off as two of the tougher teams in the East. But the marquee matchup of the evening has to be Heat-Bulls. The two teams will do battle in the Sunshine State with the #1 seed in the East on the line.
You do not want to miss out on any of this action. And thanks to our friends at FanDuel, you don’t have to. Check out this new user offer: Bet $1,000 risk-free on the NBA game of your choice tonight. In other words, this is literally a no-lose scenario. You either win your bet and cash in, or you lose and FanDuel makes you whole again. This may be the only time in your betting life that you literally get to play with house money. Trust us, it’s not an offer that you want to miss out on.
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
Oh, and if you haven’t heard the news … FanDuel is now available in Louisiana and New York!
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users a $1,000 risk-free NBA bet.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for the NBA, and More
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and make a bet up to $1,000 on the NBA slate. If the bet hits, great! You start off your FanDuel career with a W. But if your first bet loses, no biggie. FanDuel will refund you up to $1,000 in site credit within 72 hours.
Talk about a no-brainer.
Ready to take advantage of this great offer? Here’s the Monday night NBA schedule:
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Cleveland Cavaliers, Monday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Indiana Pacers at Orlando Magic, Monday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bulls at Miami Heat, Monday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Toronto Raptors at Brooklyn Nets, Monday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Charlotte Hornets at Milwaukee Bucks, Monday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Sacramento Kings at Oklahoma City Thunder, Monday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- San Antonio Spurs at Memphis Grizzlies, Monday at 8:00 p.m. ET
Prefer college ball? No problem. Here’s tonight’s key NCAA action:
- Syracuse at North Carolina, Monday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Northwestern at #25 Iowa, Monday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Kansas State at #9 Texas Tech, Monday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- #10 Baylor at #20 Texas, Monday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- San Diego State at Wyoming, Monday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- #12 UCLA at Washington, Monday at 11:00 p.m. ET
FanDuel Odds Boosts and Offers for Monday Feb. 28
The savings don’t end once you become a user at FanDuel. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here’s a boost that’s live on site right now:
- Bruins, Devils & Maple Leafs All to Win (2/28) – Boosted to +550 odds