FanDuel Promo Code: Wager a Risk-Free $1,000 on the NBA!
Rich Graessle/Getty Images. Pictured: Ja Morant
The playoffs are fast approaching in the National Basketball Association and things are coming to a boiling point. If you haven’t been paying attention thus far, here’s a quick season recap. In the East, the Miami Heat have returned to their 2020 bubble form, taking over the top spot in the conference. The Bulls and Cavaliers have rebounded from dismal 2021 campaigns to become legitimate title contenders. And the beleaguered Brooklyn Nets are clinging to their playoff hopes.
In the West, the defending conference champion Phoenix Suns have taken a stranglehold on the 1-seed, with the resurgent Warriors trailing them in 2nd place. Meanwhile, the Memphis Grizzlies, led by breakout superstar Ja Morant, are a force to be reckoned with come playoff time. The league has so much parity this year, which makes it a great time to get in on NBA betting action. And the best place to do that is at FanDuel. They’re giving new users a $1,000 risk-free bet on the NBA game of your choice. Keeping reading to see how it works.
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
Oh, and if you haven’t heard the news … FanDuel is now available in Louisiana and New York!
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users a $1,000 risk-free NBA bet.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for the NBA, and More
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and make a bet up to $1,000 on the NBA slate. If the bet hits, great! You start off your FanDuel career with a W. But if your first bet loses, no biggie. FanDuel will refund you up to $1,000 in site credit within 72 hours.
Talk about a no-brainer.
Ready to take advantage of this great offer? Here’s the Thursday night NBA schedule:
- Chicago Bulls at Atlanta Hawks, Thursday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Memphis Grizzlies at Boston Celtics, Thursday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Detroit Pistons at Toronto Raptors, Thursday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Miami Heat at Brooklyn Nets, Thursday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Golden State Warriors at Dallas Mavericks, Thursday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Sacramento Kings at San Antonio Spurs, Thursday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at Los Angeles Clippers, Thursday at 10:00 p.m. ET
Prefer college ball? No problem. Here’s tonight’s key NCAA action:
- Temple at #14 Houston, Thursday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Penn State at #20 Illinois, Thursday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Michigan State at #23 Ohio State, Thursday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati at SMU, Thursday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- TCU at #6 Kansas, Thursday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Stanford at #2 Arizona, Thursday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- #24 Iowa at Michigan, Thursday at 9:00 p.m. ET
FanDuel Odds Boosts and Offers for Thursday, March 3
The savings don’t end once you become a user at FanDuel. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here’s one live on site right now:
- B/R 3×2 Parlay – 2 or More 3-Point FGs Made in the First 3 Minutes in Each of BOS v MEM & LAC v LAL (3/3) – Boosted to +420 odds