FanDuel Promo Code: Get $1,000 Free to Bet the NBA!
Andrew D. Bernstein/NBAE via Getty Images. Pictured: Anthony Davis #3, Russell Westbrook #0 and LeBron James #6 of the Los Angeles Lakers.
Did you have a chance to tune in to the NBA slate at all last night? It was an absolute blowout fest. Only one game was decided by less than 10 points, and that was the Timberwolves Cavs tilt in Cleveland. What does this tell us? The good teams are starting to separate themselves from the rest of the pack. And that can only mean one thing: the playoffs are fast approaching. You don’t want to miss out on your chance to bet the NBA regular season, because in one short month, it’s gone.
Thankfully, FanDuel has you covered for your first bet. Check out this new user offer: Bet $1,000 risk-free on the NBA game of your choice tonight. It can be scary betting the NBA, especially if you haven’t been following along much this season. Anyone can beat anyone else on any given night. But thanks to FanDuel, you don’t have to put your own money on the line. Win and you keep the profits. Lose, and they pay you back what you wagered. It’s a no-brainer.
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
Oh, and if you haven’t heard the news … FanDuel is now available in Louisiana and New York!
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users a $1,000 risk-free NBA bet.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for the NBA, and More
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and make a bet up to $1,000 on the NBA slate. If the bet hits, great! You start off your FanDuel career with a W. But if your first bet loses, no biggie. FanDuel will refund you up to $1,000 in site credit within 72 hours.
Talk about a no-brainer.
Ready to take advantage of this great offer? Here’s the Tuesday night NBA schedule:
- Detroit Pistons at Washington Wizards, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Brooklyn Nets at Toronto Raptors, Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Hawks at Boston Celtics, Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Clippers at Houston Rockets, Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Golden State Warriors at Minnesota Timberwolves, Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Dallas Mavericks at Los Angeles Lakers, Tuesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
Prefer college ball? No problem. Here’s tonight’s key NCAA action:
- #9 Providence at #11 Villanova, Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. ET
- #13 Tennessee at Georgia, Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. ET
- Ole Miss at #7 Kentucky, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- West Virginia at Oklahoma, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- #4 Duke at Pittsburgh, Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- #6 Kansas at TCU, Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Michigan State at Michigan, Tuesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- #8 Purdue at #10 Wisconsin, Tuesday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati at #14 Houston, Tuesday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- #2 Arizona at #16 USC, Tuesday at 11:00 p.m. ET
FanDuel Odds Boosts and Offers for Tuesday, March 1
The savings don’t end once you become a user at FanDuel. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here’s a couple boosts live on site right now:
- Leicester to Win v Burnley and Both Teams to Score in Match (3/1) – Boosted to +450 odds
- Lightning, Hurricanes & Oilers All to Win (3/1) – Boosted to +250 odds