FanDuel Promo Code: Place a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet on the NBA!
Jordan Johnson/NBAE via Getty Images. Pictured: James Harden.
Wow, what an incredible night of NBA action Tuesday was. First we had the Celtics erasing a 17-point deficit to secure a crucial win over the Hawks. Up north, the Raptors, led by Gary Trent Jr’s 24 points, held off the Brooklyn Nets for a 1-point dub. Meanwhile out west, the Timberwolves proved they’re a legitimate threat come playoff time. Karl-Anthony Towns’ near 40-point game was more than enough to shut down the sharp-shooting Warriors. And finally, the Lakers continue to struggle despite Lebron’s Herculean efforts, as they fell to 7 games under .500 with a late-night loss to the Mavericks.
Phew, alright. Take a second to catch your breath. That’s a LOT of action for one night. And guess what? We get to do it all again tonight. What better place to run it back than FanDuel? They have NBA bettors covered with an amazing first bet offer. Get a $1,000 risk-free bet on the NBA game of your choice tonight. Just so we’re crystal clear, you can bet $1,000 of FanDuel’s money. If it hits, the profits are yours to keep. If you lose, who cares? It wasn’t your money on the line.
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
Oh, and if you haven’t heard the news … FanDuel is now available in Louisiana and New York!
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users a $1,000 risk-free NBA bet.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for the NBA, and More
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and make a bet up to $1,000 on the NBA slate. If the bet hits, great! You start off your FanDuel career with a W. But if your first bet loses, no biggie. FanDuel will refund you up to $1,000 in site credit within 72 hours.
Talk about a no-brainer.
Ready to take advantage of this great offer? Here’s the Wednesday night NBA schedule:
- Charlotte Hornets at Cleveland Cavaliers, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Indiana Pacers at Orlando Magic, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- New York Knicks at Philadelphia 76ers, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Utah Jazz at Houston Rockets, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Miami Heat at Milwaukee Bucks, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Sacramento Kings at New Orleans Pelicans, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Denver Nuggets, Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- Portland Trail Blazers at Phoenix Suns, Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
Prefer college ball? No problem. Here’s tonight’s key NCAA action:
- Texas A&M at #25 Alabama, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Georgetown at Seton Hall, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Notre Dame at Florida State, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma State at Iowa State, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Rutgers at Indiana, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- #18 UConn at Creighton, Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- #5 Auburn at Mississippi State, Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- LSU at #14 Arkansas, Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. ET
FanDuel Odds Boosts and Offers for Wednesday, March 2
The savings don’t end once you become a user at FanDuel. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here’s a couple boosts live on site right now:
- Ringer Bet The House Boost – R. McIlroy, H. Matsuyama & K. Mitchell All to Make The Cut (3/3) – Boosted to +120 odds
Maple Leafs, Rangers & Stars All to Win (3/2) – Boosted to +380 odds