FanDuel Promo Code: Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet on the NBA!
Adam Pantozzi/NBAE via Getty Images. Pictured: Reggie Jackson #1 of the Los Angeles Clippers, Stephen Curry #30 of the Golden State Warriors.
What a game last night, huh? While it’s sad to see football season go, there’s still plenty to look forward to as a sports bettor. March Madness is right around the corner, baseball is (hopefully) coming back soon, and the NBA season is in full swing. Speaking of the NBA, how would you like to make a bet using house money? I’m serious. FanDuel is hooking it up for new users looking to cash in on the rest of then NBA season.
Check out this offer: Get a $1,000 risk-free bet on the NBA game of your choice. That means if you sign up for FanDuel and bet $1,000 on the Warriors to beat the Clippers and they lose, FanDuel just replenishes your account with that same $1,000. In other words, this is literally a no-lose bet. You can win huge on an NBA game, but you cannot lose. Seems like a no-brainer from where we’re sitting.
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
Oh, and if you haven’t heard the news … FanDuel is now available in Louisiana and New York!
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users a $1,000 risk-free NBA bet.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for the Monday NBA Slate
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and make a bet up to $1,000 on the NBA game of your choice. If the bet hits, great! You start off your FanDuel career with a W. But if your first bet loses, no biggie. FanDuel will refund you up to $1,000 in site credit within 72 hours.
It’s a no harm, no foul situation. Talk about a no-brainer.
Ready to take advantage of this great offer? Here’s what the Monday night NBA schedule is looking like:
- Detroit Pistons at Washington Wizards, Monday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma City Thunder at New York Knicks, Monday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Sacramento Kings at Brooklyn Nets, Monday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Toronto Raptors at New Orleans Pelicans, Monday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Portland Trail Blazers at Milwaukee Bucks, Monday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- San Antonio Spurs at Chicago Bulls, Monday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Orlando Magic at Denver Nuggets, Monday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- Houston Rockets at Utah Jazz, Monday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Clippers, Monday at 10:30 p.m. ET
More of a college hoops fan? FanDuel has you covered on some of the big Monday night matchups:
- St. Louis at St. Bonaventure, Monday at 5:00 p.m. ET
- West Virginia at Kansas State, Monday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma State at Kansas, Monday at 9:00 p.m. ET
FanDuel Odds Boosts and Offers for Monday, Feb. 14
The savings don’t end once you become a user at FanDuel. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are some boosts live on site right now:
- Champions League Odds Boost – PSG to Win & Both Teams to Score (v Real Madrid 2/15) – Boosted to +300 odds
- Maple Leafs, Jets & Oilers All to Win – Boosted to +380 odds