FanDuel Promo Code: Start Your Week Off Strong With a $1,000 Risk-Free NBA Bet!
Pavlo Gonchar/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images.
If you haven’t been watching the NBA much this season, you’ve certainly missed a lot. But fear not! There’s still another month or so before the playoffs to get you acquainted with some of the top teams in the Association this season. And tonight is actually a great starting point in your quest for NBA knowledge. 3 out of the current top 4 teams in the East are showcasing their skills on the national stage tonight (Heat, Sixers, Bulls), as well as 2 of the top 4 out West (Warriors, Jazz). It’s a great slate of NBA action and you can bet it all risk-free, thanks to our friends at FanDuel.
Here’s what FanDuel is offering to all new users in eligible states, Illinois included as of Saturday. You can place a risk-free bet with FanDuel up to $1,000 on any NBA game of your choice. Bet the Bulls if you’re live in Illinois or take the opposing Sixers if you’re a Philly-based bettor. It doesn’t matter. You’re risking FanDuel’s money here NOT your own. So feel free to let loose and have fun with it.
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users a risk-free bet up to $1,000.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for NBA, College Hoops and More on Monday
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and place a bet on whatever you want. If you lose, you’ll get the full value of your bet returned to you. You’re essentially playing with house money.
If you’re using your risk-free bet on the NBA today, here are your options:
- Atlanta Hawks at Detroit Pistons, Monday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bulls at Philadelphia 76ers, Monday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Houston Rockets at Miami Heat, Monday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Portland Trail Blazers at Minnesota Timberwolves, Monday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Utah Jazz at Dallas Mavericks, Monday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at San Antonio Spurs, Monday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Golden State Warriors at Denver Nuggets, Monday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- New York Knicks at Sacramento Kings, Monday at 10:00 p.m. ET
If you’d prefer to use your risk-free bet on college hoops, here’s the Monday slate:
- SoCon Championship: Furman at Chattanooga, Monday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- SunBelt Championship: Louisiana at Georgia State, Monday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- WCC Semi-Final: San Francisco at #1 Gonzaga, Monday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- WCC Semi-Final: Santa Clara at #19 Saint Mary’s, Monday at 11:30 p.m. ET
FanDuel Odds Boosts and Offers for Monday, Mar. 7
The savings don’t end once you become a user at FanDuel. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are some available now.
- Tottenham To Win By 2 Or More Goals (v. Everton, 3/7): boosted to +200 odds