FanDuel Promo Code: Bet Tuesday NBA with a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet!
Pavlo Gonchar/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images.
The NBA is back in action Tuesday night after a Monday that featured one major marquee matchup and a couple surprising upsets. The 76ers outlasted the Bulls at home, cementing their place as a top contender in the East. Embiid’s MVP campaign took another huge step forward, as the veteran center recorded 43 points and an impressive 14 rebounds to lead his team. On the upset front, the soaring Nuggets took down the reeling Warriors, who have now lost 5 games in a row. And the suddenly lively Detroit Pistons dropped a Hawks team fighting for playoff contention.
After a solid start to the week, the NBA is back tonight with a few more intriguing matchups like Pelicans-Grizzlies and Clippers-Warriors. And thanks to FanDuel, you can bet them to your heart’s content. Here’s what they’re offering to new users in eligible states (IL included): Get $1,000 risk-free on to bet the NBA. Let’s be clear about this: it’s risk-free money. AKA you cannot lose your OWN money. Even if your bet doesn’t hit, FanDuel is on the hook for the losses.
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users a risk-free bet up to $1,000.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for NBA, College Hoops and More on Tuesday
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and place a bet on whatever you want. If you lose, you’ll get the full value of your bet returned to you. You’re essentially playing with house money.
If you’re using your risk-free bet on the NBA today, here are your options:
- Brooklyn Nets at Charlotte Hornets, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Indiana Pacers, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Phoenix Suns at Orlando Magic, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Pelicans at Memphis Grizzlies, Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Bucks at Oklahoma City Thunder, Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Clippers at Golden State Warriors, Tuesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
If you’d prefer to use your risk-free bet on college hoops, here’s the Tuesday slate:
- ACC Tournament First Round: Boston College at Pittsburgh, Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. ET
- ACC Tournament First Round: NC State at Clemson, Tuesday at 4:30 p.m. ET
- ASUN Conference Championship: Jacksonville at Bellarmine, Tuesday at 5:00 p.m. ET
- CAA Conference Championship: Delaware at UNC Wilmington, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Horizon League Championship: Wright State at Northern Kentucky, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- West Coast Conference Championship: #17 St. Mary’s at #1 Gonzaga, Tuesday at 9:00 p.m. ET
FanDuel Odds Boosts and Offers for Tuesday, Mar. 8
The savings don’t end once you become a user at FanDuel. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are some available now.
- UCL Odds Boost – Liverpool to Win & Both Teams to Score (90 Mins + Stoppage Time Only, 3/8): boosted to +260 odds
- Golden Knights, Blues & Red Wings All to Win (3/8): boosted to +280 odds