FanDuel Promo Code: Bet Up to $1,000 Risk-Free on Tuesday NBA, More!
Brian Babineau/NBAE via Getty Images. Pictured: Jaylen Brown #7 of the Boston Celtics.
We are at the midway point of the NBA season and things are starting to heat up fast. With tons of parity atop both the East and West there’s a lot of seed shuffling to be done between now and the start of the playoffs. And for sports bettors, that means that there’s plenty of opportunities to make money on the second half of the NBA season.
One such opportunity comes to you from our friends at FanDuel. They’re a huge sportsbook that operates across the United States, and they want to help you get started off strong with NBA betting. When you make your first NBA bet with FanDuel, they’ll refund you up to $1,000 if the bet doesn’t win. In other words, there’s no way for you to lose! If you bet $700 on the Celtics ML and they lose to the Kings, FanDuel will hand that $700 right back to you. It’s a no-brainer.
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is celebrating the big day with an amazing offer.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for the Tuesday NBA Slate
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and make your first bet up to $1,000 on any NBA team. That’s it: You’re all set. If that team wins, great! You won your first bet. If they lose, FanDuel refunds your bet amount in site credit. No harm, no foul.
You can choose any team you want across the entire slate of NBA action. Throw a grand on the Nuggets over the Pistons. Again, there is literally no risk to you at all. No matter what happens in your bet, you cannot lose money tonight.
Here’s what Tuesday night looks like in the NBA:
- New Orleans Pelicans at Philadelphia 76ers, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Charlotte Hornets at Toronto Raptors, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at Detroit Pistons, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Clippers at Washington Wizards, Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at Brooklyn Nets, Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Sacramento Kings at Boston Celtics, Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- San Antonio Spurs at Houston Rockets, Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Portland Trail Blazers, Tuesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
- Dallas Mavericks at Golden State Warriors, Tuesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
And don’t forget about the NFL Conference Championships this weekend:
- Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs, Sunday at 3:00 p.m. ET
- San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams, Sunday at 6:30 p.m. ET
FanDuel Odds Boosts and Offers for Tuesday, Jan. 25
The savings don’t end once you become a user at FanDuel. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are some available now.
- B/R Betting 3×2 Boost – 2 or More 3-Point FGs Made in the First 3 Minutes of Nets v Lakers: boosted to +110 odds
- LeBron James, James Harden, Luka Doncic & Stephen Curry to Each Make 2+ Threes: boosted to +170 odds
- CBB Odds Boost – Over 142.5 Points in Mississippi State v Kentucky and Over 149.5 Points in Arizona v UCLA: boosted to +330 odds
- B/R Betting 3×2 Boost – 2 or More 3-Point FGs Made in the First 3 Minutes of Warriors v Mavericks: boosted to +130 odds
- Hurricanes, Penguins & Islanders All to Win: boosted to +240 odds