FanDuel Promo Code: Get $1,500 on Wednesday’s NBA Slate Risk-Free!
Stacy Revere/Getty Images. Pictured: James Harden.
It’s been a rough season so far for NBA bettors and fans. Team-wide outbreaks, an influx of new 10-day hardship players and (and always) injuries caused a confusing first half of the 2020-21 campaign: Currently, just six games separate the first-place Heat and the ninth-place Celtics in the East, and playoff spots appear to be up-for-grabs in the West as well. While casual bettors might be discouraged from betting on hoops given the parity of the league right now, sharp bettors see the public uncertainty as an opportunity to make a profit.
But you don’t have to be a sharp bettor to score a huge profit with this promo from FanDuel. When you make your first NBA bet with FanDuel, they’ll refund you up to $1,000 if the bet doesn’t win. In other words, there’s no way for you to lose! If you bet $860 on the Nets ML and they lose to the Nuggets, FanDuel will hand that $860 right back to you. Amazing new user offers like these are a reason that FanDuel is one of the largest and most popular sportsbooks around.
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users a risk-free bet up to $1,000 on today’s NBA action.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for the Wednesday NBA Slate
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and make your first bet up to $1,000 on any NBA team. That’s it: You’re all set. If that team wins, great! You won your first bet. If they lose, FanDuel refunds your bet amount in site credit. No harm, no foul.
You can choose any team you want across the entire slate of NBA action. Throw a grand on the Suns over the Jazz. Again, there is literally no risk to you at all. No matter what happens in your bet, you cannot lose money tonight.
Here’s what Wednesday night looks like in the NBA:
- Milwaukee Bucks at Cleveland Cavaliers, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Charlotte Hornets at Indiana Pacers, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Sacramento Kings at Atlanta Hawks, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- New York Knicks at Miami Heat, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Memphis Grizzlies at San Antonio Spurs, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at Brooklyn Nets, Wednesday 8:00 p.m. ET
- Toronto Raptors at Chicago Bulls, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Phoenix Suns at Utah Jazz, Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
- Dallas Mavericks at Portland Blazers, Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
And don’t forget about the NFL Conference Championships this weekend:
- Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs, Sunday at 3:00 p.m. ET
- San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams, Sunday at 6:30 p.m. ET
FanDuel Odds Boosts and Offers for Wednesday, Jan. 26
The savings don’t end once you become a user at FanDuel. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are some available now.
- James Harden and Nikola Jokic to Each Record 10+ Assists (1/26): boosted to +250 odds
- Florida Panthers or Tampa Bay Lightning to Win 21-22 Presidents’ Trophy (Most Reg. Season Points): boosted to +340 odds
- Ja Morant, Luka Doncic, and Devin Booker to Each Score 25+ Points (1/26): boosted to +200 odds