FanDuel Promo Code & Bonus Offer: Here’s How to Get $1,000 for Wednesday Night NBA Action
John E. Sokolowski-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo (34), Toronto Raptors guard Fred VanVleet (23).
NBA season is in full swing with teams starting to separate themselves from the pack (see: Chicago Bulls) and others struggling to find their footing in the new year (King James and Co). Wednesday’s slate of games is an exciting one with eleven tilts tipping off across the league.
And beyond the NBA, we also have Bama squaring off against Georgia for a national title, the NFL coming down to the final week of the regular season, and even more sports action across the globe. All of that makes now the perfect time to get into sports betting. And where better to start than the biggest sportsbook in the U.S., FanDuel?
They’re offering a generous welcome promo for new users: Get up to $1,000 back if your first bet loses. Yes, that means your first bet is completely risk free, so sign up and bet with confidence today. You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users; just click the link below and you’ll be set!
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is celebrating the big day with an incredible no-brainer offer.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes for Wednesday Night NBA, NFL Week 18, the CFP Final, and More
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using a link on this page, deposit, and place your first bet. That’s it: You’re all set. Your first bet will now be completely risk-free — if you win, great; if you lose, you’ll get your money back up to $1,000.
Just remember that this is just for your first bet, so make sure to make it count. If you bet $5 on your first bet but $100 on your second, only your first bet of the five dollars will be risk free. Place your biggest bet first to really get the best bang for your sportsbook buck.
This promo is available for new FanDuel users for any sporting event and first bet. Here’s tonight’s NBA slate:
- Detroit Pistons at Charlotte Hornets, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Houston Rockets at Washington Wizards, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia 76ers at Orlando Magic, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Brooklyn Nets at Indiana Pacers, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Golden State Warriors at Dallas Mavericks, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- San Antonio Spurs at Boston Celtics, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Minnesota Timberwolves, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Toronto Raptors at Milwaukee Bucks, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Utah Jazz at Denver Nuggets, Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
- Miami Heat at Portland Trail Blazers, Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Hawks at Sacramento Kings, Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
And here are the NFL Week 18 options:
- Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos, Saturday at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles, Saturday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Washington Football Team at New York Giants, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Seattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinals, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- New York Jets at Buffalo Bills, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Chargers at Las Vegas Raiders, Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
FanDuel Odds Boosts and Offers for Wednesday, Jan. 5
The savings don’t end once you become a user at FanDuel. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are some available now.
- Alabama and Villanova both to win: boosted to +180 odds
- Toronto Maple Leads & Pittsburgh Penguins both to win: boosted to +180 odds