FanDuel Promo Code: Place a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet on the NBA!
Pavlo Gonchar/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images.
Tuesday night in the NBA gave us a great preview of things to come once the playoffs are upon us. The great teams are starting to separate themselves from the pack and the impact players are turning their game up a notch as we head towards the end of the regular season. The Bucks and Grizzlies each throttled inferior opponents by 20+, while other title hopefuls (Suns and Cavaliers) both struggled to hang on against weaker competition. On an individual basis, Kyrie Irving stole the show last night. He dropped a whopping 50 points en route to a Brooklyn win in Charlotte, proving to any doubters that he’s shaken off any rust he might have picked up early in the season.
It’s a really fun time to bet the NBA, and FanDuel is giving you one of the best offers in the industry to do it. Check it out: new users at FanDuel can now place a risk-free offer up to $1,000 on the NBA. Let’s be clear about this: it’s risk-free money. AKA you cannot lose your OWN money. Even if your bet doesn’t hit, FanDuel is on the hook for the losses. Bet the Thunder to beat the T’Wolves if you want, or something equally absurd. Worst case scenario, you’ve lost $0.
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users a risk-free bet up to $1,000.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for NBA, College Hoops and More on Wednesday
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and place a bet on whatever you want. If you lose, you’ll get the full value of your bet returned to you. You’re essentially playing with house money.
If you’re using your risk-free bet on the NBA today, here are your options:
- Boston Celtics at Charlotte Hornets, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bulls at Detroit Pistons, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Phoenix Suns at Miami Heat, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Hawks at Milwaukee Bucks, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at Houston Rockets, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Minnesota Timberwolves, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Orlando Magic at New Orleans Pelicans, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- New York Knicks at Dallas Mavericks, Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Toronto Raptors at San Antonio Spurs, Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Portland Trail Blazers at Utah Jazz, Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at Sacramento Kings, Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. ET
- Washington Wizards at L.A. Clippers, Wednesday at 10:30 p.m. ET
If you’d prefer to use your risk-free bet on college hoops, here’s the Wednesday slate:
- ACC Tournament Second Round: Syracuse at Florida State, Wednesday at 12:00 p.m. ET
- ACC Tournament Second Round: Boston College at Wake Forest, Wednesday at 2:30 p.m. ET
- Pac-12 Tournament First Round: Stanford at Arizona State, Wednesday at 3:00 p.m. ET
- Big East Tournament First Round: Butler at Xavier, Wednesday at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Pac-12 Tournament First Round: Oregon State at Oregon, Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. ET
- SEC Tournament First Round: Ole Miss at Missouri, Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. ET
- Big Ten Tournament First Round: Nebraska at Northwestern, Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. ET
- Big 12 Tournament First Round: West Virginia at Kansas State, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- ACC Tournament Second Round: Clemson at Virginia Tech, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Big East Tournament First Round: DePaul at St. John’s, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- SEC Tournament First Round: Georgia at Vanderbilt, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Big Ten Tournament First Round: Minnesota at Penn State, Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Pac-12 Tournament First Round: California at Washington State, Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- ACC Tournament Second Round: Louisville at Virginia, Wednesday at 9:30 p.m. ET
- Big East Tournament First Round: Georgetown at Seton Hall, Wednesday at 9:30 p.m. ET
- Pac-12 Tournament First Round: Utah at Washington, Wednesday at 11:30 p.m. ET
FanDuel Odds Boosts and Offers for Wednesday, Mar. 9
The savings don’t end once you become a user at FanDuel. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here’s one available now.
- UCL Odds Boost – Neymar to Score & Paris St-G to Win (90 Mins + Stoppage Time Only, 3/9): boosted to +460 odds