FanDuel Promo Code: Win $150 on Any Conference Championship Moneyline!
Jim McIsaac/Getty Images. Pictured: Joe Burrow.
Heading into NFL Championship Sunday this weekend, there aren’t any major underdogs left in the playoff field. The Bengals, Chiefs, 49ers and Rams are all in the midst of remarkable postseason runs, making the lines for the AFC and NFC Championship games fairly tight. The Bengals have the longest moneyline odds at around +280 in the regular market, so the most you could possibly make on a $5 moneyline bet this weekend is… $14. Or is it?
Enter FanDuel and their incredibly generous NFL playoffs promo for new users. They’re offering +3000 odds on ANY team’s moneyline this weekend! You can bet just $5 on a moneyline in either the AFC or NFC Championship, and you’ll score $150 in profit if your team wins! Amazing offers like these are a reason that FanDuel is one of the largest and most popular sportsbooks around.
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
Oh, and if you haven’t heard the news… FanDuel is now available in Louisiana! As is this amazing moneyline offer:
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users a chance to turn $5 into $150 on NFL Championship Sunday.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for NFL Championship Sunday
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and make a $5 first bet on any NFL moneyline. That’s it: You’re all set. If your team wins, you’ll win a whopping $150 payout! You won’t be finding moneyline odds this juicy anywhere else.
Oddsmakers favor the Chiefs by about a touchdown over the Bengals, making them the biggest favorites this week. If you place a $5 bet on their moneyline in the regular market, you’d net about $1.50 if they win. Yawn. Place the same bet with this FanDuel promo, and you can remove that decimal. That’s right — you’ll get $150 if Mahomes & Co. defend home turf.
Here are your options for betting the NFL playoffs this weekend (in case you somehow forgot):
- Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs, Sunday at 3:00 p.m. ET
- San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams, Sunday at 6:30 p.m. ET
If you’d rather use another FanDuel promo to bet basketball, here’s the Friday night NBA slate:
- Detroit Pistons at Orlando Magic, Friday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at Charlotte Hornets, Friday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Boston Celtics at Atlanta Hawks, Friday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Clippers at Miami Heat, Friday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Portland Trail Blazers at Houston Rockets, Friday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Utah Jazz at Memphis Grizzlies, Friday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Indiana Pacers at Oklahoma City Thunder, Friday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at New Orleans Pelicans, Friday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bulls at San Antonio Spurs, Friday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Phoenix Suns, Friday at 9:00 p.m. ET
- New York Knicks at Milwaukee Bucks, Friday at 10:00 p.m. ET
FanDuel Odds Boosts and Offers for Friday, Jan. 28
The savings don’t end once you become a user at FanDuel. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are some available now.
- Jayson Tatum & Trae Young to Each Score 25+ Points (Celtics @ Hawks, 1/28): boosted to +200 odds
- NY Rangers to Win 1st Period v Minnesota (1/28, tie loses): boosted to +250 odds
- Avalanche, Bruins & Stars All to Win (1/28): boosted to +320 odds
- English Championship Odds Boost – Fulham & Sheffield Utd Both to Win (Ties Lose, 1/29): boosted to +200 odds
- Ashleigh Barty Wins The Match & Both Players Win a Set (Aus Open Final v Collins, 1/29): boosted to +360 odds