FanDuel Promo Code: Bet $5, Win $280 on Super Bowl 56!
Photo by Brian Rothmuller/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images. Pictured: Super Bowl 56
It’s hard to believe that the big game is going down tomorrow night. Bengals vs Rams for football’s greatest prize. These two teams have a ton of offensive firepower, and the game could come down to who has the ball last. So while it may be an exciting game to watch, it’s going to be a really tough one to bet. That’s why FanDuel wants to take some of the risk out of betting Super Bowl 56.
FanDuel is offering, get this, 56-1 odds on the big game! That means if you bet $5 on either the Bengals or Rams moneyline using this promo code, you win $280 if your team ends up lifting the Lombardi. That’s literally it. Pick the winner correctly and you win $280. You’ll be hard-pressed to find better Super Bowl odds than that.
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
Oh, and if you haven’t heard the news … FanDuel is now available in Louisiana and New York!
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users a chance to turn $5 into $280 on either Super Bowl 56 moneyline.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for Super Bowl 56
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and make a $5 first bet on either team’s moneyline in SB56. That’s it: You’re all set. If your team wins, you’ll win a whopping $280 payout! Those are 56:1 odds, or +5600 odds for all you Americans out there.
Oddsmakers favor the Rams by about a field goal over the Bengals. If you place a $5 bet on L.A.’s moneyline in the regular market, you’d net about $2.50 if they win. At FanDuel, you net $280. Talk about a no-brainer.
Here are the details on Super Bowl 56 (in case you somehow needed a reminder):
- Cincinnati Bengals at Los Angeles Rams — Sunday, Feb. 13 at 6:30 p.m. ET
If you’d rather use another FanDuel promo to bet basketball, here’s the jam-packed Saturday night NBA slate:
- New York Knicks at Portland Trail Blazers, Saturday at 5:00 p.m. ET
- Memphis Grizzlies at Charlotte Hornets, Saturday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Sacramento Kings at Washington Wizards, Saturday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- San Antonio Spurs at New Orleans Pelicans, Saturday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Philadelphia 76ers, Saturday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at Toronto Raptors, Saturday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Brooklyn Nets at Miami Heat, Saturday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Chicago Bulls, Saturday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at Utah Jazz, Saturday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Clippers at Dallas Mavericks, Saturday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Orlando Magic at Phoenix Suns, Saturday at 9:00 p.m. ET
FanDuel Odds Boosts and Offers for Saturday, Feb. 12
The savings don’t end once you become a user at FanDuel. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here’s a boost live on site right now:
- College basketball: Kentucky, Auburn & Baylor All to Win – Boosted to +110 odds
- UFC: Bobby Green, Kyler Phillips & Jared Cannonier All to Win (2/12) – Boosted to +300 odds
- Derrick Lewis v Tai Tuivasa to End in Round 1 (UFC 271) – Boosted to +100 odds
- Robert Whittaker to Win by KO/TKO or Israel Adesanya to Win by Points (UFC 271) – Boosted to +150 odds