FanDuel Promo Code Nets $3,000 on Any Chiefs-Eagles Bet for Super Bowl LVII
FanDuel Super Bowl, 02/12/2023
No matter what strategy you’re taking to bet Super Bowl LVII, new bettors can use a FanDuel promo code worth $3,000 with a first bet on the house.
Just use this link to start your sign-up. There’s no actual FanDuel promo code actually needed to begin.
If your first bet loses, you’ll be refunded in bonus bets equal to whatever you lost. FanDuel Sportsbook calls it a no-sweat first bet.
So if I were to place a $100 on Kenneth Gainwell to win Super Bowl MVP with my first bet on the house, I’d either win the +13000 payout, or get my $100 back in bonus bets.
Click this link to start your sign-up.
We’ll break down these Chiefs-Eagles scenarios a step further below.
FanDuel Promo Code: Super Bowl LVII
Here’s a couple tips before getting into it:
- This bet will have a safety net of returning your wager if it should lose. After that, the promotion is effectively over. Moving forward, you should ignore recent performance as it pertains to your unit size. Stay with the flat-betting approach: It protects your wallet and fosters positive ROI.
- Also, if betting the spread that extra half-point goes a long way in terms of winnings over time and probability. Shopping the best line through our live odds pages is a handy way to monitor the automatic changes happening on the market.
This promotion can be digested in two parts: Getting the bonus bets and then using them.
Placing the First Bet
It’s going to seem risky, but use this offer to bet plus money. This is our key bonus betting strategy.
We talk a lot about how it will gain more profits over time. Don’t worry as much about wins vs. losses.
OK, in order to achieve a higher line, let’s pick a prop bet that will have a generous payout.
Let’s suppose I deposit $1,000 and bet it on JuJu Smith-Schuster to score an anytime touchdown, which has a handsome payout of +350.
|JuJu Doesn’t Score||$0||$1K in bonus bets|
Now let’s dive into how these can be used to accrue real cash we can withdraw to spend on life’s commodities.
Using Bonus Bets for Profits
We advise to bet your bankroll with the first bet on the house because it’s soaking the best value out of the offer.
So if the bet loses, you can use your bonus bets to strategize.
These can be broken up into separate bets and will appear after the bet settles. So I’d technically be able to use them after the game is over on other events, but I’m going to draw up another Super Bowl example just to demonstrate.
If I took $100 of my bonus bets (assuming I had $1K heading into the Super Bowl) and placed it on Travis Kelce to score the first touchdown of the game at +650 odds, it would look like this:
- Kelce scores the first TD: I win $650. The $100 goes away.
- Kelce doesn’t score: I lose the $100 and profit a goose egg. I’ll have to use the remaining $900 carefully.
Here’s what our Chris Raybon had to say about Kelce’s first TD outlook:
Travis Kelce has scored the Chiefs’ first touchdown in eight of the team’s 19 games this season, a 42% clip. If you slice that in half, Kelce’s implied odds of scoring the first touchdown are 21%. At +650, oddsmakers imply just a 13% chance for Kelce to score first. Just like for Hurts, there is surplus value on Kelce.
FanDuel Sign Up
Here’s how to actually get started at FanDuel.
- Use this link if you’re in Ohio, and remember, no FanDuel promo code is required (the link includes what you need!). Residents in other states can sign up for FanDuel here.
- Enter all your real signup information. If you try to fake your address or the address of a friend you’re visiting, FanDuel won’t be able to verify your identity and you can’t make a deposit. So even if you live in Minnesota but are in Ohio, use your Minnesota address.
- Deposit using a bank account, credit card, or PayPal (minimum $10)
- Make your first bet of $5 or more to claim the FanDuel promotional offer
Must be 21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. A Problem Gambling Helpline is available 24/7 at 1-800-589-9966 or texting 4HOPE to 741741.
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.