FanDuel Promo Code Presents $1,000 Offer for Monday Night Football
FanDuel’s promo code is ready to roll in tonight’s overlapping double header featuring Bills vs. Titans and Vikings vs. Eagles.
You can bet your desired deposit amount between $10 to $1,000 on either game. If you win, you’ll get your winnings plus your original stake.
Now, here’s how you can get started:
- Sign up with this link (no promo code needed)
- Deposit $10 to $1,000.
- Make your first bet (using the entire deposit amount).
- If the bet wins, you keep the stake and winnings.
- If it loses, you’ll get free bets back that equals the size of your first bet (and you’ll have 14 days to use those free bets).
Looking for a more in-depth explanation on a No-Sweat First Bet? Check out our comprehensive breakdown of how FanDuel’s no-sweat bets work. We’ll also toss several example scenarios at you below.
How FanDuel Promo Codes & Free Bets Work
If you’d like to dig up a little more research before signing up for any sportsbook, here’s an explainer of varying sportsbook promos.
But let’s draw up a little scenario of how this no-sweat bet will play out:
- You deposit $200 and bet $200 on Eagles -2.5 vs. the Vikings.
- If it wins, you keep the $200, plus about $180 in winnings.
- If it loses, you get $200 back in free bets.
- If you win those free bets, it turns into cash, but you don’t keep the free bets.
- If those free bets lose, you end up with nothing.
That’s why sportsbooks have gotten away from risk-free language with these promotions, because you can lose your deposit if you lose those free bets you get back.
“Free bets” are bets that can be placed on anything but not withdrawn as cash.
Let’s say the Eagles lose. You now have $200 in free bets, and place it all on Titans moneyline against the Bills around +350.
(Fortunately, FanDuel doesn’t force you to place the free bets all at once, but it’s easier to use one bet as an example).
- If the Titans win: You profit $700 (but you don’t keep the $200 free bet)
- If the Titans lose: You end up with nothing
So in layman’s terms: now you’ve got $700 in your account on a $200 deposit if you lose your no-sweat bet, then hit the $200 free bet at +350. That’s a $500 profit.
How to Sign Up at FanDuel Sportsbook
FanDuel has an easy sign-up flow thanks to its years of experience in product-building. It’s among the most user-friendly sportsbooks out there.
Here’s how to sign up.
- Use this link instead of a FanDuel promo code
- Enter all your real signup information (name, address, etc.)
- Deposit using a bank account, credit card, or PayPal
- Make your first bet!
Even if you’re traveling to a state with legal betting this weekend to see family or friends, you can still legally sign up and bet. Just use all your real information, or else FanDuel won’t be able to verify your account.
How to Use Your FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code Bonus
Think about it this way: the higher the line, the higher the value you could see. The best method when it comes to free promo codes is to bet on anything plus-money — +300, +500, etc.
Looking for some direction? Here’s some bets to consider for Monday Night Football this week:
- Digest Sean Koerner’s breakdown of why you should bet the underdog in Titans vs. Bills.
- Take a gander at a couple of expert picks and prop bets for Vikings vs. Eagles.
- Anthony Dabbundo explains why the Bills are the 10-point favorites tonight plus offers his picks.
- Check out our comprehensive rundown of favorite picks in both Titans-Bills and Vikings-Eagles.