FanDuel Promo Code Pitches Bet $1, Get $100 for Any Friday CFB Game
Our Action Network exclusive FanDuel promo code is back on for Friday Night Lights and gets new users $100 in free bets.
Just bet at least $1 on Nevada vs. Air Force's 8 p.m. kickoff and receive a fresh $100 in free bets back. And that's whether you win or lose — seriously.
Believe it or not, this offer is more advantageous than the $1,000 no-sweat bet; we'll elaborate why below.
Here's how you can claim this:
- Sign up with this link (no promo code needed)
- Deposit at least $10
- Make your first bet with $1 or more.
- If the bet wins, you keep the stake and winnings.
- If it loses, you'll get free bets back that equals the size of your first bet (and you'll have 14 days to use those free bets).
How FanDuel Promo Codes & Free Bets Work
Sportsbooks all use their own names for their promos and it can be confusing. In order to clarify for you, we've got an explainer differentiating these various terms you're seeing whiz across your TV every commercial break. Go ahead and check it out before digging in at any sportsbook.
But anyways, here's how the promo will play out tonight:
- You deposit $40 and bet $40 on Nevada at +1200 (yes, you're feeling extra ambitious).
- If it wins, you keep the $40, plus $480 in winnings, plus the $100 in free bets.
- If it loses, you'll still get the $100 in free bets.
- If you win those free bets, it turns into cash, but you don't keep the free bets.
- If those free bets lose, you end up with nothing.
That's why sportsbooks have gotten away from risk-free language with these promotions, because you can lose your deposit if you lose those free bets you get back.
"Free bets" are bets that can be placed on anything but not withdrawn as cash.
Suppose Nevada loses tonight. You still get $100 in free bets, and place it all on Utah State at +2.5 against UNLV for the Saturday slate. The odds reside at +102 as of Friday afternoon.
(You don't have to bet the whole $100 altogether, but we will in this example just for simplicity's sake).
- If Utah State wins: You profit $102 (but you don't keep the $100 free bet)
- If Utah State loses: You've profited $0
But in the abstract, if Utah State should win, now on a $40 deposit, you've profited $102 if you lost your original bet on the Nevada, then hit the $100 free bet at +102.
How to Sign Up at FanDuel Sportsbook
FanDuel has an easy sign-up flow thanks to its years of experience in product-building. It's among the most user-friendly sportsbooks out there.
Here's how to sign up.
- Use this link instead of a FanDuel promo code
- Enter all your real signup information (name, address, etc.)
- Deposit using a bank account, credit card, or PayPal
- Make your first bet!
Even if you're traveling to a state with legal betting this weekend to see family or friends, you can still legally sign up and bet. Just use all your real information, or else FanDuel won't be able to verify your account.
How to Use Your FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code Bonus
The rule of thumb is this: the higher the line, the more expected value you're seeing. Taking advantage of free bets from promo codes always starts with betting on anything that's plus money — +150, +350, etc.
Take a look at some of these headlines when considering your bets for College Football tonight:
- Unravel the dynamics at play in Nevada-Air Force and how you should bet the total.
- Our staff's top picks and predictions for Friday Night's triad of games. We'll break down all six teams.
- Collin Wilson makes sense of all the headline-grabbing matchups this weekend — namely Texas A&M-Arkansas and USC-Oregon State.
- Anthony Dabbundo preaches why Syracuse should be faded at home vs. Virginia tonight.