FanDuel Promo Code Unleashes $1,000 No-Sweat Bet for Tennessee-Kentucky, Any Game
New customers in all FanDuel Sportsbook states can use our FanDuel promo code for a no-sweat bet up to $1,000. Just use this link to start your sign-up — no code required!
What’s the process behind a no-sweat bet? If your first bet loses, you’ll receive a bonus bet equivalent to your wager. If you bet $100 on Tennessee-Kentucky and lose, you’ll receive $100 back in bonus bets. If you win, you keep the profits and initial bet amount. That’s now cash you can withdraw or continue betting.
If you’re in Massachusetts, you can get $100 in bonus bets with no deposit required ahead of the March 10 launch. Use this link to activate the Mass. offer now!
We’ll explain more in detail below.
FanDuel Sign Up
- Use this link if you’re in Ohio or any state that offers FanDuel. Don’t forget that FanDuel doesn’t require a promo code.
- Enter your real signup information. FanDuel won’t validate your account if you put in false information.
- Deposit a minimum of $10.
- Make your first bet of $5.
What Goes Into FanDuel’s No Sweat Bet?
Saturday’s CBB slate features an SEC showdown between Tennessee and Kentucky. Let’s say you bet $100 on Tennessee to win with +120 odds.
- If Tennessee wins, you win $120 and keep your original wager of $100.
- If Tennessee losses, you’ll receive $100 back in bonus bets.
Our Anthony Dabbundo is actually backing Kentucky at +2:
Tennessee’s win against Alabama was a home-run spot for it after two bad losses, but it didn’t convince me that this isn’t still a flawed team.
Now on the road at Kentucky, the market is showing plenty of respect to Tennessee with this line.
The Wildcats have the athleticism, and a more engaged defense will be enough to turn this game into a coin flip at Rupp Arena.
Kentucky’s advantage on the offensive glass and its ability to keep Tennessee off the offensive boards is significant. The Volunteers had just four offensive rebounds in the first meeting.
I’ll bet Kentucky at +2 or better on Saturday.
FanDuel Bonus Bets
It’s important to know how to use your FanDuel bonus bet. The optimal betting strategy is using these on plus-money because you only receive the winnings, not your initial wager. The FanDuel bet credits expire if not used in 14 days.
Perhaps you use your bet credits on Sunday’s NBA All-Star Game MVP. Here is how it would look if you selected Luka Doncic at +900.
- If Doncic wins MVP, you receive $900 but not your initial $100 wager.
- If Doncic doesn’t win MVP, you walk away with nothing.
More Ways to Use Your Bonus Bets
- CBB Article for Saturday (Add Link When Published)***
- NBA All-Star Game Article (Add Link When Published)***
- Check out Nick Griffen’s top bet for the Daytona 500.
Must be 21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. A Problem Gambling Helpline is available 24/7 at 1-800-589-9966 or texting 4HOPE to 741741.
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.