FanDuel Promo Code Pockets $1,000 No-Sweat First Bet this NFL Sunday
On the first NFL Sunday of October, a FanDuel Sportsbook promo code grants new users up to a $1,000 no-sweat bet for any bet in any game. So might as well get creative.
You can sign up with this link (no FanDuel promo code needed).
If you lose your bet, you’ll get refunded the amount you lost in free bets. Simple as that.
If you’re unsure whether FanDuel operates where you reside, check out where legal betting stands in your state.
How FanDuel Promo Codes & Free Bets Work
These promos are always a lot simpler than they seem. We explained FanDuel’s no-sweat first bet here and will provide some examples below for good measure.
To get the full $1,000 value, you must deposit and bet that much on your first wager. Most people won’t do that, so let’s say you’ve got an extra $300 in your weekend budget.
You decide to ride it on a parlay you devised of the Texans to defeat the Chargers and the Ravens to defeat the Bills (It’s always advantageous to make plus-money wagers with free bets and promos; the higher the line, the more lucrative for the bettor).
At the time of publication, the odds of this bet are placed at +603 on FanDuel.
- If the parlay hits, you’ll profit $1,809 ($200 x 6.03) and keep the original $300. You’ve now got $900 in your account.
- If either the Texans or Ravens should lose, you’ll receive $300 back in free bets.
So yes. There is some risk involved since you can lose some or all of your deposit if the free bet wagers don’t hit, but you get an extra kick at the can. Many sportsbooks are drifting away from calling these a “risk-free bet.”
Let’s say this bet doesn’t hit and you get that $300 back in free bets. You place it all on Leonard Fournette to score the first touchdown of the game when the Buccaneers play host to the Chiefs on Sunday Night Football. You don’t have to bet the free bets all at once, but for this educational scenario, we’ll say that you do.
The odds of Fournette drawing first blood on the scoreboard are set at +550 as of Sunday morning.
- If the Fournette prevails as the first touchdown scorer of the game, you’ll make $1,650, but don’t keep the $300 in free bets. You now have $1,650 on a $300 deposit for a $1,350 profit.
- If anyone that’s not Fournette scores the first touchdown of the game, you end up with nothing.
“Free bets” can be used on anything, but not withdrawn as cash. You must wager them.
How to Sign Up at FanDuel Sportsbook
FanDuel makes it super simple to sign up. Here’s how:
- Use this link, no FanDuel promo code required (the link includes what you need!)
- Enter all your real signup information (name, address, etc.)
- Deposit using a bank account, credit card, or PayPal
- Make your first bet!
You can still sign up if you’re traveling to a state with legal betting for CFB Week 5 and NFL Week 4. Just use all your real info.
You can do everything but bet from the state you live in — sign up, withdraw, deposit, etc. You just can’t bet until you’re inside state lines of a legal state. So if you place a bet on Sunday Night Football and then leave the state Sunday afternoon, you can still withdraw on Monday if it wins.
Here’s an FAQ on everything you need to know about traveling to a legal betting state.
How to Use Your FanDuel Sportsbook Bonus
The higher the line, the more expected value you’ll get. Taking advantage of free bets from promo codes always starts with betting on anything plus money — +150, +350, etc. That way, you’re getting much more expected value.
With that said, take a sift through some tips on what to look for when wagering on Week 4’s NFL Sunday.
- Our staff’s breakdown for all 12 games on Sunday, starting with Vikings-Saints in London in the morning.
- Chris Raybon relays which teams are undervalued this week and why historical betting trends favor several teams specifically.
- Koerner’s nine favorite props for Week 4, including Garrett Wilson and Rashod Bateman.